1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DEALERSHIP MEET 2015(intrest thread)planning stage

SPARTAN91 Apr 19, 2015

1. SPARTAN91

SPARTAN91 RED FIVE STANDING BY Regional Rep Team Silver Audi A3 TDi

I would like to restart meetings here in the east so I am asking you guys here who would seriously be interested in meeting at a dealership(time place and what is available all to be confirmed of course).
    As some of you may have read other meeting have been arranged at dealerships in other areas of the country with food and drink laded on and vehicles to drive. I am hoping this could be arranged for us so if you would be up for this please let me know and I will make a list of potential attendees.

Please also add your nearest dealership to you so as we can work out the best place to meet.I was thinking Bury st Edmunds would be ideal as it is the most central to the eastern region but as always with these meets we are not going please every one.
    I'll keep you all posted and hope to see you soon

1 Spartan 91
    2 Darkbunny
    3 Zaco 95
    4 losirob
    5 A5 Sprint
    6 Bandicoot 51
    7 pint-of mustard
    8 Av4nt

Last edited: May 17, 2015
    Sandra likes this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. DarkBunny

DarkBunny Active Member Team Sprint Audi S3

Keep me posted (pardon the pun!). Very much dependent on date/venue in all honesty.

I'm west of Cambridge so I'm practically in the borders anyway...

SPARTAN91 likes this.
  4. Zaco95

Zaco95 New Member

If the date suits Ill come a long seen as though I haven't been to a meet before, even though i dont really know what happens lol :)

SPARTAN91 likes this.
  5. SPARTAN91

It's a chance to meet other ASN members and if all goes to plan a look round the dealership,may be some refreshments layed on and if we fortunate enough a few cars to drive.

Zaco95 likes this.
  6. losirob

losirob Active Member

I would be happy to travel to a meeting . I am in norwich but always enjoy a road trip

SPARTAN91 likes this.
  7. A5sprint

A5sprint Member

I have recently sold my S5 and am currently pottering around in my wifes Mini Cooper S but hope to get another Audi soon, I'll keep my eye on the forum for any updates to this and hopefully will have another Audi soon.

SPARTAN91 likes this.
  8. Bandicoot51

Bandicoot51 Active Member

Im in Norwich also but am up for a meet, Bury isnt too far I spose. Will there be Marmite sandwiches? This is sort of a dealbreaker for me... ;)

SPARTAN91 likes this.
  9. SPARTAN91

Still waiting to hear back from the powers above to see which dealership will be willing to host us marmite I think will be an optional extra:disgust:

10. Bandicoot51

Bandicoot51 Active Member

11. pint-of-mustard

pint-of-mustard Member

I would be interested in meeting up. Im based in Norwich but don't mind a road trip. :)

SPARTAN91 likes this.
  12. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

13. SPARTAN91

Names add by the way.Still waiting to hear back if any dealership local to our area will host us

Bandicoot51 likes this.
  14. SPARTAN91

Small update folks looks like there may be a date in July

AD & DK - Jones and Bandicoot51 like this.
  15. Av4nt

Av4nt Well-Known Member Team V10 Team Sprint saloon Audi S6 quattro S tronic

Im interested dependant on date with my shifts and the location within reason i dont mand travelling a little way.
    Im in Kings Lynn but have friends who work at Norwich Dealer and Kings Lynn Dealer and Bury I would travel to also.

Sandra and SPARTAN91 like this.
  16. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

17. SPARTAN91

Please guys we need more names for this event don't let this region down you don't just have to come from the East all are welcome :welcome!:

Sandra likes this.
  18. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

19. DarkBunny

DarkBunny Active Member Team Sprint Audi S3

Currently checking potential childcare as the missus is now away... will keep you posted

Sandra likes this.