DEAD PEDAL now available

Good find mate, look forward to the S3 version.

but the only things thats missing is, if you look carfully there is NO rubber strips on it like the ALUM PEDALS, and also it does not cover the top section, but still it does look much better than the crap plastic bit audi put on

Nice to see he's finally got around to making them, I did contact him last year about this as he seemed to make them for most VAG cars apart from the A3.

It would be nicer without the screw holes I think.

Hmmm not that keen its just some plate thats been laser cut so you can see the plastic behind.

I am also looking into getting these machined.. However we will be using the rubber as per the other pedals..

Just awaiting pricing details for parts etc.

I am also looking into getting these machined.. However we will be using the rubber as per the other pedals..

Just awaiting pricing details for parts etc.

Sounds good to me, I just need the pedals to match now!
I machined one for my old Golf Anniversary, used rubber grips too - it looked completely OEM :)

interior.jpg

Wow - your not kidding!!

Well I will post up as soon as I have prices and stuff.. Hoping to get a stock of um for audi's in the park then people dont have to worry about the quality etc :)

The only problem with the item in post#1 is that you have to cut down the screws as when its all assembled you can't get the housing to sit flush in its original position. Either that or go and buy x3 slightly smaller ones.