Daytona grey S1 newbie

S1Grant

Reaction score
Hi guys
Pick up my Daytona grey S1 on Monday been a long wait ordered in December!
Bose system
Quattro exterior pack
Privacy glass
Flat bottom steering wheel
Got a few mods in mind all ready pictures will follow next week :)

@S1Grant welcome to audi-sport.net. Car sounds really nice. Look forward to pics. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Welcome mate what you got planned?

Welcome, really liked the Daytona Grey but was too impatient to wait on a Factory Order myself :) What you got planned?

Welcome mate what you got planned?
Hi Andy got a a few things in mind, re map but im doing a bit of research before i do. induction kit, black grill, and possibly a zaust

Update.... Picked my S1 up yesterday one problem audi made a **** up with my order didn't put the fat bottom steering wheel on!! they have now ordered me a flat bottom one and it will be free of charge, pics hopefully to come later on in the week/weekend. flat bottom to arrive early next week

Good choice, I've also gone Daytona :) no styling packs for me however.

9f9a7ce3998c6f8e6b324066756928cb.jpg
729c8aeb17881ff18ac30bf8748ce50b.jpg
b1502c383c4d2dcef236dbd9658037a3.jpg
3c934ac3bca81fc3a92b74e1f3be2837.jpg
few shots of the Daytona grey

Reactions: nezhayley, Luc s1, Stuttgartrob and 5 others
Grant, that looks fantastic. Enjoy.:) x

Thanks guys, got to go back to Audi at some point I've got a squeaking noise coming from the clutch

The squeaky clutch is a common fault on the S1. Just squirt a bit of WD40 on the plastic hinge at the top of the pedal.
Or live with it for 2k miles and the plastic wears in and it stops squeaking.

Hubba hubba. Looking at yours I'm glad I didn't take the exterior pack. But DG is the best colour!

Audi have had a look at it and are going to sort it thanks Jose, why not Coddy?

That look's sweet I was torn between daytona and sepang when ordering, hope I haven't made the wrong choice with sepang now that looks awsome.

Looks lovely. Daytona is a great colour.

The main thing I don't like is the wheels. I actually prefer the standard ones. Or the S3 options are far nicer. The spoiler is ok but I wouldn't spend a grand on it!

The main thing I don't like is the wheels. I actually prefer the standard ones. Or the S3 options are far nicer. The spoiler is ok but I wouldn't spend a grand on it!
Yeah I didn't rate the 18" wheels, that's why I had the ABT ones fitted instead

Reactions: coddy85
lovely colour daytona , i like the bigger spoiler and the 18 " alloys , the finish is nt to good though , thinking of getting my refinished in gloss/polished

Looks mint mate and I don't agree some comments the exterior Quattro packs with the privacy glass looks great.
Love the wheels to!!!
When I ordered mine I was adamant about not having grey but it's looks awesome.
I'm waiting for a revo intake then a remap from revo to but going to keep it stock until it's ran it a bit.
Enjoy.

Cheers guys, went to a meet in Birmingham today at MSL was speaking to a chap with a cab s3 he has had the silencer removed on his exhaust sounds pretty loud now too and pops might do mine