Dashcam of Audi racing in Glasgow

ninjag

Reaction score
Just got a text from my wife saying that there's footage gone nationwide of me in my blue Audi speeding on the Clydeside Expressway in Glasgow - a road I use daily and sometimes I do go a little quick because people pander about on it and hog the outside lane.

I have an Avant. *** wife, don't you know anything about cars! I also don't drive like that. ****** shat a brick there. Pretty quick Audi in the footage though, looks like an RS4 from the pipes? Hard to tell with the calculator spec resolution.

Anyone that drives like that, deserves to crash, lesson needs learning.

Reactions: RAF_S7, desertstorm and Marky79
Just got a text from my wife saying that there's footage gone nationwide of me in my blue Audi speeding on the Clydeside Expressway in Glasgow - a road I use daily and sometimes I do go a little quick because people pander about on it and hog the outside lane.

I have an Avant. *** wife, don't you know anything about cars! I also don't drive like that. ****** shat a brick there. Pretty quick Audi in the footage though, looks like an RS4 from the pipes? Hard to tell with the calculator spec resolution.

I’d say that’s a RS3 Saloon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it any wonder Audi drivers are always getting flak for bad driving, it's planks like this that gives Audi owners the boy racer reputation it has.

I have a mate that makes sure he always buys the same colour car when he gets a new one as that way he doesn't need to consult his wife as she won't even notice...:tearsofjoy:

• Haha
Reactions: AlS3BE and ninjag
drives like that, deserves to crash, lesson needs learning.

Speed Test