1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dashcam advice

Nathen Jul 11, 2016

1. Nathen

Nathen Active Member

Hi all, I'm in the market for a decent dashcam, I've had a dashcam before it was a NextBase or Netbase or something like that from Halfords, it kept freezing or not Turing on or saying the storage was full even though it was a new 32gb micro SD card, anyway i took it back and got a new one and had all the same issues plus more with the new one, anyway that broke somehow, it was left on my windscreen over night I went to turn it on the next morning and the screen on the cam was cracked and wouldn't turn on so ain't got a clue what happened to it but it's now broke completely, so was wondering who could recommend any decent dash cams or what you guys n girls use. I feel very vulnerable with out one, Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Ruhel

Ruhel Never seen a fuel needle go down so fast! Team Phantom TFSI Owners Group VCDS Map User Audi A3 S tronic S-line owners group

Im currently using a Thinkware F750 with front and back camera. Can't fault the thing. Came with hardwire kit and the camera monitors the battery voltage and shuts down if the car is not running and the voltage drops too low.
    ThinkWare F750

What price range are you looking in. The initial outlay can put people off.
    Ruhel

4. James_TDi

James_TDi Member Team Brilliant Black Audi A6

I've got the Drivepro 100. Perfect size to fit behind the mirror out of the way and decent quality.

5. Nathen

Nathen Active Member

Oh right ok that sounds really good actually, I just wanted one that records the footage and saves it and deletes it when it needs to, around £40- £50 I wanted to spend really.

6. Nathen

Nathen Active Member

OK I'll check that one out, how much is it?

7. James_TDi

James_TDi Member Team Brilliant Black Audi A6

8. Nathen

Nathen Active Member

Cheers, I'll check that one out.