Dashcam advice

Nathen

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm in the market for a decent dashcam, I've had a dashcam before it was a NextBase or Netbase or something like that from Halfords, it kept freezing or not Turing on or saying the storage was full even though it was a new 32gb micro SD card, anyway i took it back and got a new one and had all the same issues plus more with the new one, anyway that broke somehow, it was left on my windscreen over night I went to turn it on the next morning and the screen on the cam was cracked and wouldn't turn on so ain't got a clue what happened to it but it's now broke completely, so was wondering who could recommend any decent dash cams or what you guys n girls use. I feel very vulnerable with out one, Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi all, I'm in the market for a decent dashcam, I've had a dashcam before it was a NextBase or Netbase or something like that from Halfords, it kept freezing or not Turing on or saying the storage was full even though it was a new 32gb micro SD card, anyway i took it back and got a new one and had all the same issues plus more with the new one, anyway that broke somehow, it was left on my windscreen over night I went to turn it on the next morning and the screen on the cam was cracked and wouldn't turn on so ain't got a clue what happened to it but it's now broke completely, so was wondering who could recommend any decent dash cams or what you guys n girls use. I feel very vulnerable with out one, Thanks.

Im currently using a Thinkware F750 with front and back camera. Can't fault the thing. Came with hardwire kit and the camera monitors the battery voltage and shuts down if the car is not running and the voltage drops too low.
ThinkWare F750

What price range are you looking in. The initial outlay can put people off.
Ruhel

Im currently using a Thinkware F750 with front and back camera. Can't fault the thing. Came with hardwire kit and the camera monitors the battery voltage and shuts down if the car is not running and the voltage drops too low.
ThinkWare F750

What price range are you looking in. The initial outlay can put people off.
Ruhel
Oh right ok that sounds really good actually, I just wanted one that records the footage and saves it and deletes it when it needs to, around £40- £50 I wanted to spend really.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk