Dashboard warning symbols

chris.doc85

Reaction score
I just bought a 2.7 tdi Le Mans and car was driving smooth all the way back from Liverpool to Glasgow. Stopped at Gretna services, loaded up with some diesel and back on the road.

Got about 15 miles in that storm and the engine management light appeared. Got her home and pushed the check button to be given so many warning signs.

I have attached imagines of everyone that came up, would really appreciate some input as to wtf has happened. Was hoping it was just the gallons of water I was eating up on the road due to weather but still all there today.

Cheers,
Chris

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 126
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 104
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 94
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 121
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 91
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 94
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 93
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 99
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 94
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 94
I just bought a 2.7 tdi Le Mans and car was driving smooth all the way back from Liverpool to Glasgow. Stopped at Gretna services, loaded up with some diesel and back on the road.

Got about 15 miles in that storm and the engine management light appeared. Got her home and pushed the check button to be given so many warning signs.

I have attached imagines of everyone that came up, would really appreciate some input as to wtf has happened. Was hoping it was just the gallons of water I was eating up on the road due to weather but still all there today.

Cheers,
Chris

When you press the check button it goes through every system to check that it is working.
This is normal.
If you have a problem, the relevant warning light will come on and stay on.
The best way to check for faults is to plug in a VCDS (Vag Com). This will tell you if you have any problems and what they are.

Last edited:
As above, pressing the Check button checks the relevant systems. Nothing to worry about, your EML will need further investigation.

As above, pressing the Check button checks the relevant systems. Nothing to worry about, your EML will need further investigation.

Big weight off my mind guys, cheers for the advice.

EML has now gone off but going to plug in vag com tomorrow night make sure there are no underlying issues, fingers crossed!

with mine, the eml used to come on and off intermittently... 2 from 6 injectors were very very bad.
(it also did the same before when the connector rod in the "drosselklappe" was loose. (not sure of the english word!!!)