Dashboard warning lights

• Thread starter Deleted member 131120
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 131120

Hello

Is anyone could help me ?! I’ve got an Audi A3 and yesterday the oil fuel sensor ,engine management lights and break worning lights came on the dashboard. Anyone knows what could be the fault? Do I need to go garage ? Can I still drive the car ?

Attachments

• 54535384-58CD-49D3-A5E0-F55CB0B61DB0.jpeg
    54535384-58CD-49D3-A5E0-F55CB0B61DB0.jpeg
    980.6 KB · Views: 136
Hello

Is anyone could help me ?! I’ve got an Audi A3 and yesterday the oil fuel sensor ,engine management lights and break worning lights came on the dashboard. Anyone knows what could be the fault? Do I need to go garage ? Can I still drive the car ?

Hi.
Yes, you have to visit the garage. Check the oil level and the breaks!
Low oil level causing bigger problems, fill it up then go to the garage.

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Hi.
Yes, you have to visit the garage. Check the oil level and the breaks!
Low oil level causing bigger problems, fill it up then go to the garage.

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével
Thanks for replay! I’ve already checked the oil it looks fine .

Go onto Vcd's section off site see if anyone lives close to you if so send them a nice PM asking if they minded auto scanning your car usually members are happy to do for some beer tokens . Then after you know the faults you can then go from there as you will have a lot more to go on IE ( fault codes ) then check them on Ross-tech.com and it should hopefully give you an idea what the faults are and maybe a helping hand to fix and if you feel you can't fix yourself you then can go to the garage .
If any off your lights are Red then don't drive as this is the danger colour and yellow is just a warning to say get it looked at sooner the better .

Go onto Vcd's section off site see if anyone lives close to you if so send them a nice PM asking if they minded auto scanning your car usually members are happy to do for some beer tokens . Then after you know the faults you can then go from there as you will have a lot more to go on IE ( fault codes ) then check them on Ross-tech.com and it should hopefully give you an idea what the faults are and maybe a helping hand to fix and if you feel you can't fix yourself you then can go to the garage .
If any off your lights are Red then don't drive as this is the danger colour and yellow is just a warning to say get it looked at sooner the better .

Thanks a lot . That’s very helpful!