Dashboard messages help needed please

Cropley

Reaction score
Screenshot 20191029 212749 comandroidgallery3d
Screenshot 20191029 212749 comandroidgallery3d
Screenshot 20191029 212754 comandroidgallery3d
Hello,
I need help as I'm worried a big bill is coming.
These messages in the pictures have came on the dashboard today and I have no clue. Anyone came across it? Obd11 can't clear it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191029_212752_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20191029_212752_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    710.6 KB · Views: 125
Maybe door switch?
The one that detects if the door is open/closed

Reactions: Cropley
As Al above said, a similar message to the first comes up if you open the door and you're not in park.
So I'd say the errors are to do with the latch mechanism in the door or around that area at least.

Regardless of a big bill, you'll still need to see a mechanic/Audi to scan for fault codes and go from there.

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Cropley
Yeah I thought that for that one it's the other two that puzzle me as they all appeared at the same time after I turned the engine on.
Well little jaunt it is I think. Just wondered if it had been seen before with all of them flashing at the exact same time

It could be all related. Auto Hill hold and auto handbrake turns off if your door is open.
If it’s like the old golf I had there’s a stupid micro switch inside the door latch and the only fix is new latch.

It could be all related. Auto Hill hold and auto handbrake turns off if your door is open.
If it’s like the old golf I had there’s a stupid micro switch inside the door latch and the only fix is new latch.
No worries, thanks for the info

*update*
No passenger side controls from driver's door. The plot thickens