1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Mark lythgoe

Mark lythgoe New Member

Would a B7 dash out of a saloon or advant fit into a B6 cinvertible i want to loose the 3 air vents in the middle

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. DieselJake

DieselJake Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

Feel inclined to say yes but most people swap the other way around, loads of people (myself included) love and envy the circles, may be worth seeing what if anything people have changed when doing it the other way around.

... I may also be interested in the old dash if it's in decent nick and black... :icon thumright:

4. Mark lythgoe

Mark lythgoe New Member

Its in very good condition and black i might get 1 an see if it fits no harm in trying

5. Nollywood

Nollywood B7 420-R Avant Team Votex Team V8 Audi RS6 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro Manual

It’s a direct fit.

You’ll need to replace the centre console with a B6 / B7 Avant / Saloon one, the glove compartment, and finally, the plastic air ducts from the HVAC unit to the actual dash panel.

6. Nollywood

Nollywood B7 420-R Avant Team Votex Team V8 Audi RS6 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro Manual

If you want to do this swap, I have a kit in black:

Dash / fascia.
    Centre console.
    Air ducts from HVAC unit.
    Instrument cluster casing - replaces the Convertible item, which won’t fit a B6 A4 dash.