Dash repair

dancupra225

Reaction score
Audi a3 2004 tdi

Old owner decided to put a Nokia phone thing in and cut a nice hole in the dash great

Seen these places who do dash repair wondering if this can be done while dash in car as taking dash out and stuff gunna be pain

Uploadfromtaptalk1399193687149Uploadfromtaptalk1399193701555

Where abouts are you? I'm in Newcastle and know a guy that could help........

If not you may need a new dashboard which to be fair is a big job to change out.

Cheers Dan

I'm in cornwall bud but I've email chipsaway where on website can do dash holes just wondering how they wud do it and stuff, if dash comes out I will flock it instead just trying to get round not taking it out as daily car

Just so you know & don't go clumping the previous owner for being stupid, that's how Audi fitted their Phone Holders before moving to the armrest for factory fit.

Just so you know & don't go clumping the previous owner for being stupid, that's how Audi fitted their Phone Holders before moving to the armrest for factory fit.

Really couldn't care about the old owner, I'm asking for a fix to this problem

Many thanks

Yeah seen that just wondering away around without dash out seen fews companys offering the service just seeing anyone use them first I know dash be best way just time and stuff