Dark RS4 alloy images?

AudiSport

Reaction score
Has anyone got any images of Black A4's with titaintim/graphite RS4 seven spoke alloys, as fitted on the Black edition A3? I can find lots of images of grey RS6's, DTM's etc but none of the RS4's!

Not RS4's but Black Edition coloured S3 Reps soon to be fitted to my B7 Avant. Should give you an idea of colour and not far from the style.

photoh.jpg

Great, thank you! Are yours 18 or 19''? And did you buy them that colour - if so where from?

They are 19"s i bought them cheap of a well known auction site and refurbed them myself for £30 i have the paint codes etc if your interested. They do look good and will look better once shes been dropped :)

Those wheels look spot on mate, what's the name of them?

They are just 19" S3 Reps which Have been recoated in the Black Edition Paint colour. Fancy a change from my RS4's but need a couple of tyres before I fit them.

Matt clear coat... Intersting as I thought they had a great deep shine in the photo! Looking forward to seeing some more pics!

Matt clear coat... Intersting as I thought they had a great deep shine in the photo! Looking forward to seeing some more pics!

I'm looking at getting my RS4s refurbed in titanium, but I won't be going for a matt lacquer...can you imagine cleaning the brake dust
off a matt surface? Unless Audi's perfected a magic teflon-coatef matt lacqeur ;)

Yes cleaning... Good point! Do any of the replicas come in titanium grey from new?

OEM titanium is with a matte finish, its the same to clean but just doesnt have the high gloss finish. Ive tried it with a gloss finish but really doesnt look anywhere near OEM

Interesting point about it not looking right gloss - I guess you would know. So, how's these pics coming on? ; )