1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Damaged black trim on door (black edition)

Mitz May 14, 2018

1. Mitz

Mitz New Member

Hey guys,

Did the stupidest thing the other day and turned out the driveway and scrapped the car against the wall!:frown new:

Luckily it just scrapped the black plastic trim on the bottom of the car but hurts me everytime i look at it. Does anyone know if this would be covered under the smart repair(highly doubt it lol) and what the best course of action is to repair it?

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. cuke2u

cuke2u Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group saloon Audi A4 S-line owners group

Looks to me that the black trim will need to be replaced. Has it damaged the metal sill at all?

Jcbmally likes this.
  3. Jcbmally

Jcbmally Started with nothing & still have most of it left. Team Ibis Audi S3 S tronic Sportback

I agree with @cuke2u and replace it, it will just be a clip on part.

4. DohNut

DohNut Active Member Team Daytona TFSI Owners Group Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

Would you mind letting the forum know how much Audi charge to replace this part? I’m sure you won’t be the last to damage that trim.

Thanks

Jcbmally likes this.
  5. cuke2u

cuke2u Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group saloon Audi A4 S-line owners group

Jcbmally likes this.