DAB retrofit MMI 2G, can it be done ?

crf150

Reaction score
If it can be done I would like the idea of having DAB in my Avant, can this be done ? Has anyone done it before ? I think I've got the MMI 2G high. If prices could be included as well that would be great, if it's not too much money I will be doing it

Had a look on there but not really sure what I'm looking for? Doesn't really help that it's in German ! Lol

If it can be done I would like the idea of having DAB in my Avant, can this be done ? Has anyone done it before ? I think I've got the MMI 2G high. If prices could be included as well that would be great, if it's not too much money I will be doing it
Are you looking to do it yourself or have it installed professionally? If the latter, might be worth contacting @NHN for a quote. He's a forum sponsor and his work is the best. Top fella, too.

You can install it yourself on 2G High. The DAB controller has no CP so just need VCDS to code the Gateway and make any changes to the DAB controller itself if required.

Basically wiring wise its plug and play but there is a bit more involved if you want to use the OE antenna.

You can install it yourself on 2G High. The DAB controller has no CP so just need VCDS to code the Gateway and make any changes to the DAB controller itself if required.

Basically wiring wise its plug and play but there is a bit more involved if you want to use the OE antenna.

Thanks both, what is the prices involved ? Would ideally like to use the oem antenna