Da3nny's Countdown!!!!!

I've got a 2009 Suzuki Swift Sport. Is great fun and been perfectly reliable, but not at all refined on the motorway.

Edit: Almost forgot the most important reason for the change: 3 doors is a pain when you've got a baby.

Brilliant Black
Ross when do you get your Audi?
2 days to go!!!!!! Soo exicted!

Nice colour Danny! That was on the table for me. Roll on Friday for you and start practicing the "Audi grin" lol :blackrs4:

Brilliant Black
Ross when do you get your Audi?
2 days to go!!!!!! Soo exicted!

I considered brilliant black too. Mind you I considered everything except Beluga Brown.

Could get mine around 12th Aug, but will probably wait until the new reg - painful as that will be.

Yeah its actually getting worse the closer it gets! Every hour feels like a day! I'll post pics as soon as she's here :)!

Reactions: Sandra
Love it Sandra, thanks, this is keeping me entertained!

Yeah its actually getting worse the closer it gets! Every hour feels like a day! I'll post pics as soon as she's here :)!

wait until Friday, minutes will seem like days, curtains will be twitching at the slightest noise outside. Lol. Won't be long now.

Mark

Reactions: dA3nny
Can't bare it anymore lol!
Danny, Danny, calm down......breathe....play one of Sandra's tunes..lol
Make sure the door bell still works, don't want to miss any welcome visitors....start practicing the twitching curtains......got your sleeping bag ready..........before you know it you will taking photos of a stunning black Audi!

mark

Last edited:
Morning Danny, just one more day to go, this will be the longest day ever, but you got to chill out, relax, listen to some music and breathe, lol. Another tune to keep you going for a little while. Enjoy. :) x

24 Hours - 24 Hours Song - YouTube

Thanks guys, it really is a traumatic experience this lol! The tunes are keeping me going, and the SLR is on charge ready to get loadsa photo's for you all! :D!

Reactions: markwiggy and Sandra
Knock, knock.............knock, knock..............anyone home? There is a special delivery for Mr Danny.
imagegif

Danny, have a great day, looking forward to the pics!
Mark

Reactions: dA3nny and Belfin
So what's on today's agenda?

Are you collecting the car or is it being delivered?

Enjoy it :)

Reactions: dA3nny
​Good morning Danny, hope you not slept in, lol. Well today has finally arrived and im sure your so looking forward to the new car, iirc you are having it delivered, so you just sit down, have a coffee and listen to a tune. Good luck today and we are all waiting on the 1st pic. Enjoy. :) x

Phil Collins-On My Way - YouTube

Reactions: dA3nny and Belfin
It's thanks to this thread that I've had 'Let 'em in' by Wings going through my head all morning! Driving me loopy!

Looking forward to pics Danny!

Cheers, Paul

Reactions: dA3nny and Sandra
Arrived this morning and amazing she is!chuffed to bits with it!Image

Reactions: markwiggy, Daveotto, cemerson and 2 others
​Wow, the car looks fantastic Danny. Hope you have "the grin" thanks for the pic, have fun. :) x

More pics to follow, this was a quick one before work on the Iphone

The weather might be a bit pants but it still looks great.