Da3nny's Countdown!!!!!

dA3nny

Reaction score
All,
17 days to go!I'm expecting the first post to keep me entertained from Sandra ASAP lol!!
Danny

Reactions: Sandra
All,
17 days to go!I'm expecting the first post to keep me entertained from Sandra ASAP lol!!
Danny

ok, i have 17 days to go to find you some classy tunes to keep you from getting ored and stressed out waiting for your new car. This tunes says it all Danny. :) x Enjoy.

​The Rolling Stones - Time Is On My Side - Leeds Live 1982 OFFICIAL - YouTube

Smaller (Local) Events

Link above for the local meets section, have a browse through the correct section see whats happening in your area. :) x

Last edited:
The Rolling Stones and local meets whoop whoop!
thanks Sandra
Danny

The Rolling Stones and local meets whoop whoop!
thanks Sandra
Danny

I know Danny, im good, lol. 17 days will pass real quick on here. The forum is a great place to be, everyone will join in on this thread just enjoy. :) x

Looks like you had a bit of luck with your order Danny, great news 16 days to go !!!

mark

I know how excited you must be Danny - I have 13 days to go and I'm like a big kid at Christmas!

Paul.

Reactions: SJW
oooh goody...I can re-live mine!

What's on order dA3nny? you 've started Sandra off again!

Yeah it's pretty unbearable haha!
I've even booked a week off from 1st July to play with it haha!

Reactions: SJW
oooh goody...I can re-live mine!

What's on order dA3nny? you 've started Sandra off again!

New post started for Belfins (Paul) collection. How did i miss this one. :) x

A3 2.0 TDI Sport in brilliant black
Sports suspension & non smoking pack
16 days to go!!

I know how excited you must be Danny - I have 13 days to go and I'm like a big kid at Christmas!

Paul.

Looks like the race is on....... Who will be 1st to post a pic of their new motor on this form. The question is who
a. BelfIn. 9/4
b. Danny. 8/1
c. Mark wiggy 1/2 on favourite

gentleman/ ladies place your bets.......And Sandra sorting the music?

Reactions: markwiggy, Belfin and Sandra
Looks like the race is on....... Who will be 1st to post a pic of their new motor on this form. The question is who
a. BelfIn. 9/4
b. Danny. 8/1

Dont you boys be worrying about the music, thats in hand. :) x

Reactions: Belfin
Stick me down for a tenner on Belfin haha!
The wife said to me tonight "You'll be ****** sleeping in that thing your talking about it that much!" Which gave me a thought, I would actually sleep in it I'm going to love it that much so why don't Audi do sleeping bags as optional extras!?! How has anyone not thought of this before haha!
Danny

Reactions: wanton, Belfin and A3sportbackMark
Lol, we may have a new owner collecting tomorrow. :) its all go in here. :) x

Reactions: dA3nny
Stick me down for a tenner on Belfin haha!
The wife said to me tonight "You'll be ****** sleeping in that thing your talking about it that much!" Which gave me a thought, I would actually sleep in it I'm going to love it that much so why don't Audi do sleeping bags as optional extras!?! How has anyone not thought of this before haha!
Danny

I'm already trying to think of some locations for pics. I'm in Cornwall, so there's the odd one or two places for a nice backdrop. Now if I can just find my mankini - I think the lime green will really set off the Daytona!!:laugh:

I'm already trying to think of some locations for pics. I'm in Cornwall, so there's the odd one or two places for a nice backdrop. Now if I can just find my mankini - I think the lime green will really set off the Daytona!!:laugh:

No Paul, please no mankini, i will be scarred for life, lmao. :) x

Yeah it's pretty unbearable haha!
I've even booked a week off from 1st July to play with it haha!

Hello Danny,
I knew I messed up when I went to collect mine. Good call on booking time off. Hopefully when you collect your car it is not too far away from where you live and the weather holds up to be a sunny day. As you get closer to collection day, Sandra may put some more tunes up in your thread for you.

Got to be pink Belfin - grey and pink compliment each other very well. lol. Shock horror on the dealer's face when pitching up in any colour mankini. Sandra is still getting over Moonlight's mankini collection day.

Got to be pink Belfin - grey and pink compliment each other very well. lol. Shock horror on the dealer's face when pitching up in any colour mankini. Sandra is still getting over Moonlight's mankini collection day.

Ooh, dunno about pink - I wouldn't want to collect my new car looking silly!!

Paul.

Just returned to finance docs, so all being well will be getting the car on 27th or 28th June after the cooling off period!
I live 2 miles from the dealership so shouldnt be an issue hehe ;)!
Danny

14 days to go!
Don't have to go to dealer to get it either, delivering it to my door :D

lol don't drag me in to it!

14 days to go!
Don't have to go to dealer to get it either, delivering it to my door :D

The choice is yours....I chose to collect mine...there's something about walking into a dealership to pick the car up...probably do this with all new sales but mine was hidden under a cover in the showroom......and then unveiled..great feeling....and of course it stops another link in the chain having the pleasure of driving your car!!

Collect it collect it collect it....:racer:

Reactions: cemerson
Danny, i have to agree with Moonlight, you must collect it from the dealers, the unveiling and the grin factor are the important parts of taking ownership, wouldnt be the same as it coming off a low loader truck or someone else driving it. Go on, you know you want to collect it yourself. :) x

Just spoken to the lease company an its delivered to my door and don't have the option of picking it up from the dealership :'(!ah well!

never mind....you ll be spending a few hours curtain twitching then!

Countdown increased :(!
but not by much,got a delivery date of 1st July,just in time for my week of so worked out well!so 17 days to go lol!

Countdown increased :(!
but not by much,got a delivery date of 1st July,just in time for my week of so worked out well!so 17 days to go lol!

Oh Danny, Danny, Danny! Bad luck on your news, but good new about your time off work, all the more time to play with your new toy.
Afraid I will have to alter your odds for first to post the pics of your new car, 20/1, and Sandra will have to hold off on her music!

So my date for delivery has changed again!
but for the better now getting it a week on Friday instead if the following Monday
So 9 days to go!!!!!

Reactions: markwiggy
a. BelfIn. 9/4
b. Danny. 8/1

Well done mark for posting your pic first!

Who will be 2nd? ?..... I heard a white glacier with pan roof and privacy glass may claim to be 2nd (ruthus)!! Lol
Any more late entrants? ........curly bob?

Last edited:
Friday Friday why can't it be Friday!?!?! Think im starting to psychically itch with anticipation!

​Cool, another collection. Im off on my music search for sutable tunes for you Danny. :) x

Can't wait Sandra......for the tunes and the car lol!

How's the Astra holding up? Still on 3 cylinders?

Haha still hanging in there!i have a second job delivering Chinese so I'm keeping the Astra for that,just until it implodes,explodes,drops to bits or rusts to bits or all of the above!then ill be getting a little run around.what have u got Ross?