D3S Bi-xenon and LED turn signal bulbs

dp_motley

2019 A3 35TFSI S line
Reaction score
Hey, I bought a set of interior and number plate LED bulbs from you earlier and I'm very happy with them.
I'm in the middle of upgrading my halogen headlights with bi-xenon. I bought used bi-xenons and they arrived with different bulbs: a Philips XenEcoStart in one headlight and an Osram Xenarc in another one. I didn't retrofit the headlights yet but as I have heard different bulbs will look different when powered. Am I right? Isn't it a good idea to buy new D3S bulbs? Can you recommend something with 6000K?

Also, the turn signal bulbs look too orange. Is type of bulb PSY24W ? Do you have a LED alternative that doesn't look orange when turned off?

Hi bud.

For the xenons it's best to have a matching brand as you will see a colour differance as they start to wear.

Do you want oem branded or your open to good aftermarkets also?

I think the indicator is a psy24w bulb yes, you want led on this?

Trups

Hi bud.

For the xenons it's best to have a matching brand as you will see a colour differance as they start to wear.

Do you want oem branded or your open to good aftermarkets also?

I think the indicator is a psy24w bulb yes, you want led on this?

Trups
Hi, aftermarket xenon bulbs would be fine if they are cheaper and 6000k.

The turn signal bulbs should be without any orange tint when they are off. I want clean look.

Cheers

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Hi bud, I don't have intension to rush you, I just need to know that you remember my enquiry.

HI.

sorry. Morimoto 6500k bulbs are £80 for the pair. For the indicators I have a new range coming out in a few weeks and they will be £25 for the bulbs and as they are LED they will have a more modern flash to them.

is postage within the UK?

Trups

Please let me know where do I have to send £88.25 and how fast you can dispatch.

Hi again. Do you have Morimoto 5500K? I read a lot that the 6000K+ can have too much blue tint in comparison to 5000K bulbs. I want the bulbs to match the DRLs and I think 5000-5500K would be a better choice. Let me know if you have them and how I pay as I'm going to install the new headlights in a weeks time. Thanks.