Cya guys! Performance Ford here i come!

ALPINE

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost
Reaction score
Yep.. selling the Audi. Had enough of it!

Me and the missis went and test drove a 06 Focus ST3 tonight. 27k on the clock, Full lether heated recaro seats, etc. top spec Focus!

So as long as the Audi sells in the next couple of weeks, i will be changing to that! :)

Audis up for £2300. i know you lot wont pay n e thing near that, but round my way it will. theres enough polish and nigerien people round here that would snap my arm off for it! so fingers crossed!

:)linky!
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/809867.htm

Well it will certainally be quieter round here.:shutup2: You traitor:gun2: lol Nar seriously matey good luck keep in touch:blownose::blownose::blownose::sob:

Good choice of motor, cant fault the ST focus i would love one but i wont stand for getting financed up again... shame as i could prob afford the insurance on one now lol

Hope the Audi sells quick, you will have no probs your way... just tell em its a V8 monster like o engine swap day. :icon_thumright:

Good choice of motor, cant fault the ST focus i would love one but i wont stand for getting financed up again... shame as i could prob afford the insurance on one now lol

Hope the Audi sells quick, you will have no probs your way... just tell em its a V8 monster like o engine swap day. :icon_thumright:

lol shall i take the exhaust off to make it sound like a V8 too? lol :)

ill say no but no doubt i will. certainly not right away any way! prob fit a DV and thats it for now!

Just want a car that dont **** on you at every given opertunity! i used to abuse my RS`s and well miss my cozzie so i think its time to say good by to Audis! I love em but there to much of a pain in the **** and i dont have 1000`s every 45 seconds to keep buying this that all the time.
Shame as i really thought i would be settled with an Audi. been trying for months to get it to work properly and it just wont have it for any more than a week at a time!
Bye bye A4!

what mean? sorry getting late not thinking

your previous post, what you saying.. dont blame the car.. reliabillity will eventually go up?

thats how i read it.

What do you mean if thats not the case?

I think he meant that your new Ford will be more reliable.
Think you might have been unlucky with your Audi. my 99 has been faultless (so far)

I have had a bad time with Fords though.....sure they are much better since I owned one but I would have a serious crisis of concience before I bought another......plus I like 4WD too much