Title speaks for itself. My mechanic is graduated engineer already and now has big improvement imagination, so he decided to have little improvised game with my beloved toy. Once The car was up on the lift, he started to measure things under and he end up with this piece of art. The whole idea was to prevent wishbones moving forward whilst accelerate and moving backward whilst stopping. Surprisingly, there was improvement in cornering (steering feels very tight), very good improvement while changing gears too. I launch the car (1st-2nd-3rd gear) and the acceleration was with more grip to the ground than ever before. I can say that You can feel the tightness under your legs pretty well, Gives you reliability. I took few pictures under for showcase. Looks very nice to me. It's very close to Dogbone, yes. That's not major, it's all alright. Other measures were taken for improvement and more tightness. Nothing finished yet, just begins. New bolts were putted (5mm longer) than the OEM ones. After was all finished, Later that night I took the car on an amazing Mountain Road, on whom I go almost every night. The fun ended before it began. Long story-short..... I hit a big rock (fallen out in the middle of the road) which gets stuck under the car for about 30 meters maybe more, hit the Crankcase almost break it and twisted the strut on the right side Btw: More Custom Struts are about to be Produced for me in the upcoming future, my car is the prototype. Everyone who wants to give it a try, don't hesitate to contact me for more info. If my English is incomprehensible for someone, i'm sorry. Thank you!