Custom Tuning (Re-Maps)

canham

Reaction score
Has anyone had any dealings or heard of such with this company? Custom Tuning, seem the cheapest re-map firm by quite a long shot....around £200 per map and they're on the road... Seems inviting but want to make sure they're safe and won't make the poor tractor go bang in a years time !!

ECU Engine Remapping & Chip Tuning by Custom Tuning

i have'nt heard of them before i take it you live near them guys ?? im from the midlands and know a couple of good tuners i will ask them in morning too see if they got a good report and will pm you and let you know

why not you wanted to know if there any good or not ?? or is it cuz no 1 else have used them on here by the looks of it ?

why not you wanted to know if there any good or not ?? or is it cuz no 1 else have used them on here by the looks of it ?
I say that purely because there are loads dodgy knocked off clocked to death motors and wannabe car tuners in Bradford it's un real. Save your money and buy from a reputable tuner.

I say that purely because there are loads dodgy knocked off clocked to death motors and wannabe car tuners in Bradford it's un real. Save your money and buy from a reputable tuner.

sorry i fort you was the guy that wrote the thread my mistake but the guy wants to know so i will find out there is a couple of lil guys out there that are very good at what they do just dont get chance to show it.. half the big tuners lie and just want your dow half the time believe me ive worked for 1 and had customers paints down loads! Don't wonna get into a debate with any guys on here over tuning as every 1 has there own apinion.

If youve got a diesel I would just get a dtuk box if I was you. You can remove it to sell on in the future, or return it after a certain amount of days, 14 I think.

The reason being if your clutch starts slipping, which is quite likely, then you can adjust the power or return it if your clutch really doesnt like it, with a remap youve just chucked money down the drain.

If its petrol then tbh I dont really know, £200 does seem very cheap, and bradford is a really dodgy place.