Custom Remap GB & UK Meet - Golf+ Covering

DPM

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.dpmperformance.co.uk
DPM Autostyling are arranging a group buy on custom remaps and a UK meet for sometime in November. It's looking to be covered by Golf+ but more details will be confirmed soon. They'll be Special Offers on the day and 10% off all remaps! Please contact us if your interested!

This is going to take place on Sunday 5th November 2006 so if your interested in coming just for the meet or if you want to be in the Remap GB please put your name down.

The address of the meet is below...

Kingsway House
Team Valley Trading Estate
Gateshead
Tyne & Wear
NE11 0HW

Hi there.
I think i will be going along just for the meet & see what stuff you offer.

Do you offer a RR session on the day?

Im curious as to what power my car is developing and if its running as it should.

Pete.

This is confirmed for 1 o'clock on Sunday 5th November and the address is below...

Kingsway House
Kingsway
Gateshead
Tyne & Wear
NE11 0HW

The 'Golf+' photographer will be there from 1 o'clock onwards so if you want your car in the mag get there for then! Hope to see as many of you there as possible as everyone is welcome regardless of weather it's for a remap booking, to buy something or just to show your face and most importantly i hope you enjoy the day!

We'll also be looking for the best car on the day to feature in on it's own in the mag!

Thanks!

Damian
DPM Autostyling

Just a quick reminder about the DPM Autostyling & Golf+ North East meet for tomorrow! It's going to kick off at around 12.30/1 o'clock at the address below, for any directions or requests just give us a shout. Hope to see alot of you there!

Kingsway House
Kingsway
Gateshead
Tyne & Wear
NE11 0HW

Map.jpg

Damian
DPM Autostyling

Thanks to everyone that came today, really good to see everyone and sorry that i couldn't get round to speak to you all! Some really nice motors and even the Police turned up as being a dubber himself he didn't want to miss out! (shame he was in the patrol car and not his tidy grey S3!) The Golf+ issue will be on sale soon but once i get confirmation of when i'll let everyone know!

Damian
DPM Autostyling

The full write up and pictures will be in the February issue of Golf+ which goes on sale January 9th 2007! I'm still yet to see the finished article my self but i'm hoping it'll be good!

Keep an eye out and ear open for info on the next DPM North East meet coming early next year!

:salute:

darn i live in the teams, about a mile away if that....looks like i missed out!! ********