Custom made Cat back exhuast system

woodybuzz

Reaction score
Hi all,

I know there has been some discussion on here, the FB page and the A1 form regarding sport exhaust systems.

I've looked around and everything seems very expensive so today I went to see a custom exhaust maker not far from me (South East) that I have use in the past for my TVR and a friend has used for a couple of his 911’s.

They are called Haywood and Scott and do amazing work, you can check them out here.

https://www.haywardandscott.com/

Anyway the long and the short of it is they can install a custom made cat back system, doing away with the middle silence and using a smaller back box for around £500 plus VAT. This price is utilising the existing tips but they also have a range of custom tips if you would prefer.

The system would be aimed more to giving a louder more aggressive sound without the droning at motorway speed as opposed to a performance increase.

I mentioned to them about a group by and they are happy to talk turkey if there are more people interested.

Anyway, please let me know if you may be keen.

Cheers,

Nick

Reactions: kevin lewis
They do brilliant systems used them myself in the past. The quality of there work is spot on I would defiantly be interested.

Can they keep the exhaust valve so can be quieter in auto or Eco mode