CURRENT LEAD TIME FOR A3 SPORTBACK - ANYBODY KNOW ?

shilts

Reaction score
Hi , does anybody know the current lead time for a new build A3 sportback , many thanks ?

Hi, I ordered a Sportback TDI170 Black Edition last Monday - was told by the dealer that I could expect delivery in about 10 weeks.

Hi , does anybody know the current lead time for a new build A3 sportback , many thanks ?

There is a big variance on lead times depending on which engine you go for and whether it's manual or s-tronic, took four months to get mine at the time!

It's normally around 8-10 weeks but Audi I understand are stopping A3 production for a month at some stage so it could be a bit longer.

When I ordered my current Sportback back in February 2009, it took eight weeks from order to being built and a further two weeks for it to get to the dealers

A3 producution is suspended for a week sometime this month (maybe it's this week, or was it last week?). I ordered my A3 1.8 manual Sportback near the end of October, and was given a delivery date
of mid February, but it was delivered to me on the 5th Jan.

Thanks guy's , it would seem that it can be anywhere between 8-12 weeks ish depending on which spec you order .