Curbed alloy

Gordon cunningham

Reaction score
need some help lads. The wife has curbed my new alloys!! Anyhow I've got alloy insurance and they want to take it away for up to ten days as its diamond cut but they have told me to get a quote myself if that's suitable. So does anyone know any decent alloy repair folks they could recommend around around Ayrshire or Glasgow?

She told me to shut the f_ _ k up when I lost it. Haha. Not a car in sight when she pulled up to the curb but still managed to run it along it.

Mine came home one day with a badly curbed alloy and with a chunk out the side wall. Apparently, there was a bloke on a cycle travelling in the opposite direction, and the car travelling behind it decided over take and all she could do was swerve. £250 for new tyres (I don't like have unequally worn tyres), and £50 to sort out the chewed up wheel. Did she bang on the horn no, can she describe the car no !! I nearly went off on one, just ain't worth it.

Weve had this car four weeks and the wife has already rattled the wing mirror on another car coming head on to us but he was a bit more at fault than the wife and now this wheel. You start thinking I wish I hadn't bought the car then it disappears as soon as I look at it.

Weve had this car four weeks and the wife has already rattled the wing mirror on another car coming head on to us but he was a bit more at fault than the wife and now this wheel. You start thinking I wish I hadn't bought the car then it disappears as soon as I look at it.
Know what you mean, we've only had ours just over a week. Brilliant car, it's a case of great I have to drive it when ever I go out.