Curb damage (camber and tracking)

c_tahoe

Reaction score
Hi,

I managed to run over a curb last week causing un repairable damage to both driver's side tyres, which have been repalced. Both alloys have small comestic damage which I have put on the back burner for now. But I had the car put on a wheel alignment system while the tyres were done and I have attached the measurements. The camber is out on the front right and theres a drift on the back measurements. Are these amounts anything to worry about? Can you adjust both cambers on an A3 Saloon 1.4tfsi 150bhp 2015? If so what kind of cost is attached. Its drives very well and safely, no steering wobble anywhere and hardly any tracking drifting either. Bar some un even tread wear over time, should I be concerned?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_1213.jpg
    IMG_1213.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 223
Presumably you paid for the check. I would have got them to correct the measurements at the time. But I guess if it feels OK and it’s only slightly out it won’t be dangerous. But as you suggest, it will probably affect tyre wear.

Presumably you paid for the check. I would have got them to correct the measurements at the time. But I guess if it feels OK and it’s only slightly out it won’t be dangerous. But as you suggest, it will probably affect tyre wear.

It was a free check, only costs to adjust the tracking. I was miles away from home and they ran out of time with the car so as it was safe to drive back, I am now revisiting my options :)