Cupra r splitter

i got mine for 21 isjh a few mths back from tps as much as ebay used to be good now im finding the prices are far to hight on many things get it from tps mate

Sorry to be silly but who are tps?! Fancy getting one of these.

Chris

i think if you walked in to the shop they would serve you

How TPS respond to you depends on your local branch, and even who's on the desk! Our local one keeps the door locked and they buzz you in once you've identified yourself!

Unless you just wander in round the back ;)

Seriously, don't spend much more than £22/23 on one as thats all they should cost.

just checked and my local(ish) tps is 50 miles away with a bringe toll in between of just over a fiver, so il pop to my local seat dealer instead i think.

Can someone please post up a pic of an Audi with this splitter on please, might of just stumbled upon my next mod!!!

easy to fit just need to cut about 3inc off the ends and a weeeeeeeeeeee bit off the two legs in the midle not hard at all richie have a look at the pics of ppl cars on here you will see it on many cars there mate

or look at mine ;-)

DSC00304.jpg

Gonna give the seat dealer down my way a ring tomorrow if im in from work early enough :) thanks for that part number

There's lots of pics in the thread I started HERE

It really did transform my car! For just over £20 you can't beat it!!

Cupra005.jpg

I put mine on s line bumper and only had to trim the the lugs in the middle of it to the flat point mine was 25 quid from seat Wakefield

Where are the end parts that need trimming? Is that the outside edges or the hidden ends that point backwards, towards the wheels?

What would I use to trim it to keep it looking neat?

Yes that's right, if you start in the centre and fix as you work out you'll see the excess - then its just matter of cutting the excess length off, and shaping the ends to sit flush with the valence as it tapers.

I used to coping saw to cut it, a Stanley knife to shape it, and a file to smooth it all afterwards. Its really very easy.

Just rung my nearest Seat dealer, with the VAT they are about £25. Hope that helps anyone looking.

Picking mine up Tuesday :)

Will these fit the GMBH front bumper easily enough too?

whats the gmbh bumper i hate all the small talk lol

lol. Its a different front bumper.

Dont ask me what it stands for... Im still new

oh ok well if you go through all the photos on here if some one has one it will be there lol

Gmbh bumper is the deeper bumper fitted to the later model Sport and S Lines.

As in Quattro Gmbh.

What fit? A Cupra splitter to a GMBH bumper? Yes sure, there's lots of people who've done it!

Just been looking through pics and seen it. Seems alot of people leave them unpainted too

cant wait to get mine tuesdayyy :D

Such a big difference for under £30!

yeah it is when i have the bottom of my car done blue from gray im having it painted as well they use a seller to fill the small joining gap and then it will all look like one part

yeah it is when i have the bottom of my car done blue from gray im having it painted as well they use a seller to fill the small joining gap and then it will all look like one part
On my todo list also :)
mine is already sealed as i stuck it on and used fixings as well due to the slight gap which i didnt like as it looked untidy .