Cupra Ateca

I'm easy pleased :whistle2: or maybe I just have a split personality :scared2:. I'm sure you will get something sorted soon pal, another lockdown isn't going to help though but you never know pal.

I am in no rush to change mate....lol if go the full Monty on my PCP ..."Doubtful" but if i do l will buy the car...from Audi...then sell it on if l go down the route of PCP again....My next car is my last car l am renting so the next car has to be UBER special.....my S3 still gives me the Horn...so to speak...lol
Enjoy

Reactions: BarryG79, pburv, NevMan and 1 other person
To be fair @jassyo06 I like some of the small touches in the car, copper stitching on the door cards, steering wheel, mats and seats. They got rid of 99% of the glossy back and chrome and replaced it with matt greys. In full fat mode it gurgles, farts and pops like my white 8V so well chuffed with that.

Pano Roof....l could'nt buy a car without one

Reactions: pburv, NevMan and Jcbmally
To be fair @jassyo06 I like some of the small touches in the car, copper stitching on the door cards, steering wheel, mats and seats. They got rid of 99% of the glossy back and chrome and replaced it with matt greys. In full fat mode it gurgles, farts and pops like my white 8V so well chuffed with that.

Like it better than the BMW ye had mate

Reactions: pburv and Jcbmally
Funny enough I have said something similar to the Mrs. When I hit the big 60 (8yrs) I will either buy a car outright or keep what I will have at the time but I will definitely wont have any PCP or finance, period.

Reactions: pburv, NevMan and A4A4
I don't miss my S3 and certainly don't miss the pcp.:yahoo:

Reactions: Jcbmally, NevMan and Jassyo06
I'm easy pleased :whistle2: or maybe I just have a split personality :scared2:. I'm sure you will get something sorted soon pal, another lockdown isn't going to help though but you never know pal.

I f you ever, ever, ever do that again mate I'll refuse to talk to you :blow:

Thanks mate, at least I too am back in the VW/Audi fold, so to speak :yahoo:

They have had enough up until they were 18 buddy :sly::sly:

:haha::haha:
Will have to show a pic on how low we can get on the unmentionable mode lol

Reactions: Jcbmally
Reactions: Jcbmally, Bristle Hound and Jassyo06