cup holders

dancingbear

Reaction score
Needing some cup holders for the rear of my saloon as there aren't any. Does anyone know of any aftermarket solutions to this?

Thanks.

The OEM solution is having them in the rear armrest. It's part of the Storage pack. Maybe you can replace that if you really want them. Doesn't sound cheap though.

We use them a lot on journeys for the kids drinks.

McDonalds do a nice tray.....

Reactions: johnnythepie, Scotty and TripleD
In my last 3 new Audi's I've had to spec the £100
Storage pack option just to keep my little man happy!
He loves the cup holders in the rear arm rest even though
He only uses them when we go on holiday.

Hmm, only 100 quid? I'd only really be after the cup holders in the rear arm rest, might enquire next time I'm in the dealership. Funnily enough I just went out to check how the rear arm rest fixes in (two bolts each side) and as it's never been used I've made the nice discovery of what looks like a first aid pack behind the arm rest! :)

£100 was the factory price for the pack :

rear cup holders
lockable glove box
seat back nets
under seat drawers.

The cost for factory option is obviously the difference between stock parts and enhanced parts. Buying the whole item(s) new would cost heaps more.

I've no idea about the armrest but I'd be surprised if it's cheap.

I'll keep an eye on ebay, there are quite a few armrests on there for various A4s. Only really after the armrest, I had under seat drawers in my Accord and never used them. Glovebox only has CDs and other trash in it and the seat nets I could probably get from anywhere if I could be bothered.