Cup 3's Need a refurb....

A3_Turbo

Swaying towards IHI....
Reaction score
Just had new rubber put on them they need a refurb though..

Currently black centers with chrome lip.

Do i get them done same again or something different? Was thinking maybe just going back silver?

What you think people?

J

Go with a gunmetal grey center (Like the M3 wheels or along the lines of the new AMG shades), polished lip...that will look wicked!

Lenso.jpg

Peety,

Sounds like a good idea, would be brilliant if some-one could do me a photoshop? :)

Where abouts you from in surrey?

J

Mate, I live in Ashford, on the borders of Staines...

How did you manage to get the S3 bumper lined up with the wings? I thought they were wider than the A3s?

Your literally secons away from me then, suprised ive not seen you around.

It was a straight fit gave it to my local bodyshop and he did a top job on it for me :)

J

He's done a wicked job...sits nicely...

Probably because my A3 is still standard, doesn't stand out, haven't done anything yet...March/April will be wheels, suspension and HIDs...Engine mods will have to wait til end of the year I think...

I was about to get this look, not too keen on it though, back to the drawing board then.... I'm going for a new look this year, keep your eyes peeled. :)

get them done in full silver Jason, it somehow looks like it's trying too hard at the moment!

Also, if I had the front bumper, I'd smooth out the side grilles, they're a little too 'mean' for the standard A3 side profile, and paint the lower grilles black up front, then it'd be perfectly OEM+

im feeling the silver or gun metal colour....two tones work on very few cars these days IMO

So far i can definitly say they wont be going black again,

So im down to either full silver not sure what sort of shade though. Anthacrite maybe? Or the anthacrite centers and polished lip?

Hmmm...:uhm:

J

Photoshop would be brilliant if some-one could have a go? :)

i think anthacrite will look great. not too in your face but just a nice subtle look