Cumbria Vag Meet

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Morning guys, if anyone fancies a little weekend trip for a meet, details below. If you wish to attend please list your name so we have idea of the numbers. thanks. :) x

SATURDAY21ST&
SUNDAY22NDJUNE
WESTMORLAND COUNTY
SHOWGROUND, LA7 7NH

The Show - CumbriaVAG

Provisional yes for me too... Only a hr down the road really...

If there was a few going down I would maybe do the sat I'm going to crail the Sunday if I think

Party night is where its at man... Im thinking bout just making this a full wee wkend away

I'm definitely going it sounds like my perfect weekend lol

Reactions: turbonutz
We've got a decent sized squad heading down to this on the Saturday.

Really looking forward to this one actually, think the weather will make or break it mind you!

We've got a decent sized squad heading down to this on the Saturday.

Really looking forward to this one actually, think the weather will make or break it mind you!

I'm buzzing for this. We should organise a convoy and pitch the rents up next to fellow ASN members. I think we are booked in to support their stand

I'm heading down with a group from Complete Auto Solutions - we've got about a 10 car club stand booked I think and will be heading down about lunchtime Saturday to get set up and settled in.

Think this has massive potential - everyone in our group is buzzing for it too :)

I'm heading down with a group from Complete Auto Solutions - we've got about a 10 car club stand booked I think and will be heading down about lunchtime Saturday to get set up and settled in.

Think this has massive potential - everyone in our group is buzzing for it too :)

Yeah man like u said the weather will make or break it. Have you been before?

Nah man never been. Sounds like it's got a good vibe to it though.

Road trip, but not too far away so should be an enjoyable wee adventure.

Camping is always a good laugh too.

I'm hoping to be there on the Sunday, working on Saturday, it'll give the car a wee motorway run. 70mph all the way of course!

JG

Were going but dunno on what day. Will let you know soonest.

Good man! Been too long since I've seen you mate, be good to catch up! Come find me for a beer if you make it down for the Saturday night :)

Reactions: Brodster
just seen this... i hope to make an appearance at somepoint on the saturday. :)

Tried to move some things about in work so I could make it down for this but not gonna happen. Have a good one folks

Il be there. Not too far from me for a change.

Not sure if itl be saturday and sunday or just sunday

Not got a time set in stone yet, but we will be leaving Shotts probably sometime late on Saturday morning

Excited much for this? You betcha! :)

need to get this sorted for defo, whats they script, is there an asn stand or that? i am going and want to go sat with club with some local boys on sat if possiable! thanks

15 car passes for the club stand !
a9040147996fdd8d8fee2a09e484c20c_zps78173e47.jpg

Reactions: MartayMcFly and Sandra
Looks like I'm coming along now another s3 to the list after talking to mark and the rest of the guys on fb hope it's a sunny day

Im now travelling down early Sunday morning with Gfermer coming to me before we head off to Abington to pick up the Glasgow lot at 0730-0745 then convoy down the road to be at Kendal for about 0915-0930. Anyone else wants to tag along then great.

Precison timing brought to you by #cheapjapanesewatch

You guys will need to watch if you're heading down Sunday morning - pretty sure they wanted folk in by 9 at the latest.....

Show starts at 10.00 and organisors have PM 'd me to ask if all our cars are in by 0930 on the dot. Were leaving from Abington about 0745 so plenty time as the venue is just off the M6

Good stuff - well we will no doubt see you there :)

I'll most likely be hungover and have had very little sleep - keep me away from the Angelwax Mark!!!

could ijust go on the sunday even tho i got a camping pass? dont want to camp myself haha!

OK guys the Cumbria VAG show is almost upon us.........if anyone is coming from Edinburgh/Glasgow there will be a convoy leaving Abington service station M74 between 0730-0745. I have the ASN stand tickets so will give these out at Abington. Banners and flags have been acquired my myself and John Kelly......if anyone wants to bring a pop up marquee then great.....it might be sunny...!!!!

There will be a few S3's on the stand in the majority of colours, an RS3 and an RS4 that popped into BroTek yesterday so hopefully will see alot of people on Sunday. Cheers

Reactions: MartayMcFly
Any spare stand passes for people not coming from Scotland? I'm considering a day out now...