cruise control

browner01

Reaction score
hi i am looking at buying an a4 and was wondering, do and models come with cruise control, and can it be added on like on a a3 or golf etc.

thanks mike

Mike, no not all Audi A4's come with Cruise Control, but it can be retro fitted afterwards.

Yep - as people say, it's a retro fit item if needed. Got mine done at Main Dealers before I knew about this site - cost me £225.....:3sadwalk:

Thats why we call them the Stealers

But look around on the forums as some would have detailed the process of retrofit yourself, if you follow step by step you shouldnt have problem, not only save you money but also good learning curve for other retro's, plus plenty of techie guys on forums to ask for help.

Yeah cool link, just read the guide, piece of cake really, just take your time & carefully remove/reattach & hey presto, go on give it a go, lol.

im impatient wen i comes to waiting for stuff on ebay haha.

they expensive from audi or just hard to get?

cheers mike

£225 - is that fitted ??? Or just parts. If its £225 fitted, then with a 2 year warranty thats a good price

I bought our A4 used from a dealer and I negotiated the addition of cruise control as part of the deal amongst other small details such as price, as I knew it's a doddle to do. So that's always an option open to you.

@ andyccr -- £225 fitted, plus warranty - yep. But I did buy the car from the dealers at the same time, so they were already getting 18K of my hard earned cash!!!!!