CRUISE CONTROL

RallyX

Flat Out
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi. (New to the site after having BMW`s)
Does anyone know the procedure of coding cruise control (step by step) with vag-com? I have purchased the stalk and a new lower steering cowling.My car doesnt have the MFSW. My local stealer quoted £450 and another £750,steer clear of Chelmsford and Southend Audi.Dealer in Cambs quoted £262 fitted. I am hoping my car has the module under the steering wheel but until I take apart I dont know.

RallyX said:
Hi. (New to the site after having BMW`s)
.Dealer in Cambs quoted £262 fitted. I am hoping my car has the module under the steering wheel but until I take apart I dont know.
Which Dealer ? I live near Cambs and my local dealer is absolutely useless!
What year is your car mines an 02 and doesn't have the ecu(module?) for it They did fit it to later models but I think 02 and earlier don't.

Les 51 said:
Which Dealer ? I live near Cambs and my local dealer is absolutely useless!
What year is your car mines an 02 and doesn't have the ecu(module?) for it They did fit it to later models but I think 02 and earlier don't.

My car is a 53 180 Diesel Quattro Avant.The dealer I was on about in Cambs is Huntingdon Audi.Very helpful indeed.My local dealers are rubbish too.

If it's a 53 then you should be ok, funny I had problems with them and Vindis Cambridge

If your car has multi function wheel then you will only need a switch, 2 screws and a lower cowling, about £50, if not then your looking at an extra £110 for a steering wheel control unit.
Takes about 45 mins to do the job
HTH