Cruise Control.

Ianski68

Reaction score
So I have an 2008 A4 cab,

is it possible to get Cruise control fitted?
Has anyone had this done?
Is it going to cost ££££££££?

Looking forward to replays.

easy to fit yourself

but NHN and a few more members supply and fit

where are you located ?

easy to fit yourself

but NHN and a few more members supply and fit

where are you located ?

I like to give things a go myself. But not having all the right equipment and not wanting to get stuck with a car in bits I would prefer a pro to do it. I am in West London

i have sent a PM to NHN i think i have any ways.....i will wait and see if i hear back. just something im looking at for next spring. i have missed it so far. i have CC on my VW touran and its so nice on the long boring roads.

@NHN i have tagged nhn for you in case he didn't get your message :)

Is there anyone else who has had this done. Looking for a ruff estimate so as I know what I am looking at cost wise

hi i did my a4 avant cost about £30 for the stalk of ebay and the lower crowle from audi as seemed to be cheaper brand new was 40ish i think i paid a local garage to install and code it in was £50ish also did the dis stalk at same time as i didnt have that either

So this is where I am at! A friend took his Audi in for some work today and enquired about me getting CC installed. The price seems reasonable I think but he referred to my car having a specific module.

What module is this likely to be and how will I know?

Any thoughts please. .....

Do you have a Multi function steering wheel? if so then you should have the correct module

Do you have a Multi function steering wheel? if so then you should have the correct module

Yes. The right side thumb turn is volume and the button to its left just comes up with no mode. The left thumb turn schools through my address book and the button to the right brings up my phones address book.

I am hoping this means mine is straight forward to have fitted cc!

Screenshot 2015 11 28 10 24 13

Awesome stuff guys. Now need to get someone to instal. Have a quote already but will see if can get it done cheaper.

I had this done by a guy based in Ashford, Kent. It cost me £120 including fuel for him to come up to London.

Mine is all booked in. Will have it done next week.

Many thanks to everyone who gave advice and tips.. It's a shame that the member I messaged twice and was tagged by admin never got back to me. A simple yes or no would of done but hey. His loss then I guess. The money is in someone else's pocket.

Thanks once again to all.

Just need to mention. Tonight my phone received a message ! How ever it was over a week old. For some reason I have only just received it. It was from NHN. So my apologies to him for thinking he was not interested in my business. Sorry mate. And thank you for getting back to me.