1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cruise control and parking sensors retrofit

siparamedic Jun 19, 2018

1. siparamedic

siparamedic New Member

Hi. I'm looking to buy an S1. I've got my eye on one but it doesn't have cruise control and parking sensors. Anyone know how much retrofitting both of these would cost? (Assuming you can retrofit cruise control)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. lfcrule1972

lfcrule1972 Winter is coming... Team Mythos TFSI Owners Group Audi S1 quattro

I think you need a tech pack on the car to make the Cruise retrofit relatively cheap and cheerful from Audi - I had mine added once I'd provided the reg so that they could check I only needed the cruise kit and no other bits. Shop around for a local place that fits OEM Audi Cruise and then your dealer should price match within a certain range of their dealership - mine did ;)

No idea on the parking sensor cost....

4. siparamedic

siparamedic New Member

Ideal thanks for the reply mate. I must admit I'm surprised that it hasn't got parking sensors but hey ho.

5. lfcrule1972

:D It's an Audi, therefore it could have them, but you, or the first owner would've had to pay ;)

6. siparamedic

siparamedic New Member

Lol, yes fair point well made. You'd think I'd know that as already own an A3

lfcrule1972 likes this.
  7. lfcrule1972

:D We all forget from time to time eh?

siparamedic likes this.