Crop Circles.

A19quattro

Reaction score
OK I know I seem to be going for a prize for the most random post in a car forum. Also if you don't think I am mad already, I know you likely will soon. This picture was taken by a guy local to me from a drone. I've never seen these before and would be interested to know if it is fake and what it means, it looks like it should mean something. Does anyone know anything about these or how to work out what they mean? I hope the picture comes up OK, first time I have done this; https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/781726447806996986/visual-search/

354af70d2361c0ccd5b6db388b461bad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: CHEZ and GTDezza
That alien was drunk that day.

OK I know I seem to be going for a prize for the most random post in a car forum. Also if you don't think I am mad already, I know you likely will soon. This picture was taken by a guy local to me from a drone. I've never seen these before and would be interested to know if it is fake and what it means, it looks like it should mean something. Does anyone know anything about these or how to work out what they mean? I hope the picture comes up OK, first time I have done this; https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/781726447806996986/visual-search/
Translated it for you.....

9cd4bd466c345648cd16ba800ed13398.jpg
giphy.gif

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Reactions: Raiden
I never said it was Aliens but if it was, what does it mean. It doesn't look like a bunch of random scratchings it looks like there is a meaning, so equally if it was fakers, what does it mean?

They are all fakes usually done with a short plank on two ropes operated by some right planks lol
They mean nothing as they are fake and if they were real only an alien would be able to fill you in..... in fact if you believe in most ufo abduction stories apparently filling one in is what aliens love to do best :grin::openmouth::nomouth::persevere:

Yeah apparently it is! just ask that fella in America that built his own rocket to find out......oh hang on I don't think he's available :nomouth:

The Flat Earth Society advertise that they have members from all over the GLOBE:shrug:

Reactions: GTDezza
It means Barry and his mates took too many disco biscuits, and thought it would be hilarious to go make some crappy crop circles. :smug: