Crime gang's Q7 now a police car

Right, I've got a theory on this... Seeing as I've passed my test twice (long story involving an attempt at a diesel land speed record(1) on an almost(2) deserted M5 a few years ago(3)), I'm more qualified; so the next time I see someone driving lets say, a R8 V10, perhaps a Vanquish, or maybe a Carrera GT like a t*t, I can pull him over a seize it?

I reckon that holds water ;)

(1) Not really, I was late and on a dry and empty(2) road,
(2) Apart from the Volvo covered in Battenburg.
(3) Long ago enough for me to realise that it was very very silly.

//R

Last edited:
Right, I've got a theory on this... Seeing as I've passed my test twice (long story involving an attempt at a diesel land speed record(1) on an almost(2) deserted M5 a few years ago(3)), I'm more qualified; so the next time I see someone driving lets say, a R8 V10, perhaps a Vanquish, or maybe a Carrera GT like a t*t, I can pull him over a seize it?

I reckon that holds water ;)

(1) Not really, I was late and on a dry and empty(2) road,
(2) Apart from the Volvo covered in Battenburg.
(3) Long ago enough for me to realise that it was very very silly.

//R

:yes:

Intresting, I took and S3 and an AMG Merc SL off some scrote the other month under the proceeds of crime act. First dips on the S3 so I can use it as a panda :D

Spoke to a Strathclyde police officer when he called up earlier and i asked him about this! He said he heard about it this morning but hasn't seen it yet. He's gonna look at the bbc page for it now lol

There'll be a bit of a scrap for the keys I would imagine. Certainly beats the hell out of the usual fleet crud you have to drive about in!.

We're getting a Jag XF at work soon........saw the demonstrator and it looked awesome :)

Every so often we get a tit-bit of common sense like this from the police to make us think that all is not lost. It's not enough though.