Crieff meet

weebeasTTie

Reaction score
Who all is going too this on the 3rd May ? think i will be there if you guys are coming 7: 30 Asda bridge of dee.

I was hoping to hear today if I'd be home for this or home early and away again before... still no word. Also, my car's not been fixed yet either so even if I can make it I might be riding shotgun rather than driving.

Reactions: weebeasTTie
Gutted I missed this, looked a good day. I did a loop of scotland over the weekend instead of going to this

Eh? It's not happened yet... are you meaning you missed the Scone meet?

And @euan_f there's a big Audi meet up at the Crieff Visitor Centre... all kinds of S and RS cars, as well as the TTOC, Coupes etc. Also a raffle, prizes and bacon rolls.

Eh? It's not happened yet... are you meaning you missed the Scone meet?

And @euan_f there's a big Audi meet up at the Crieff Visitor Centre... all kinds of S and RS cars, as well as the TTOC, Coupes etc. Also a raffle, prizes and bacon rolls.

Crieff, Scone same thing haha, I'll be away for this well though nightmare

Reactions: MartayMcFly
This is the Crieff meet thttp://crieffaudimeet.weebly.com/
Will meet at Asda Bridge of Dee Aberdeen at 7:30 leave at 8:00 so how all is going ?

Reactions: MartayMcFly
Looking more and more like I'll be home for this (job currently expected to end Apr 28th) but whether the car's sorted by then is yet to be seen. It only got down to TTS today.

Will have to get my audi a MOT & tax when I get home on 28th, did you get the stickers from Crail ? Hope to see you at asda Martay.

Ill try get along to this and meet some local guys. Maybe find out who can code in my cruise control if i get it fitted before then.

euan_f, if you come along i think Mark will do your cruise control for you nice guy are you Aberdeen ?

Cool i wasnt suggesting it was done there and then just find out who from aberdeen could do it. But if he fancies it then i womt object.

Yeah im in aberdeen city.

MkS Performance,Matt is local or Mark should do it at Crieff, Could drop him a message to if he would.

Looking more and more like I'll be home for this (job currently expected to end Apr 28th) but whether the car's sorted by then is yet to be seen. It only got down to TTS today.

That's not so good mate how long did they said it would take

Will have to get my audi a MOT & tax when I get home on 28th, did you get the stickers from Crail ? Hope to see you at asda Martay.

Yup, mine needs a service too but can wait. And your stickers are sat on my kitchen table.

Ill try get along to this and meet some local guys. Maybe find out who can code in my cruise control if i get it fitted before then.

I've got VCDS in Aberdeen, once I'm home I can get it coded for you (unless I've left the cable in the car which is down in Silverstone).

That's not so good mate how long did they said it would take

It only got delivered Friday so I'm not expecting an idea of how long it'll take until they've had a day or two to look into what's causing it all. Hopefully only a couple of weeks.

Reactions: weebeasTTie
Is there numbers for Asda Aberdeen on Sunday ? Will leave at 8:00
Should take 1:45 min to Perth discoctu49 I think, was there last year at Tesco

Reactions: discostu49