Crieff carshow/meet2014

JG51 AUD

I should be there, if anyone's heading from the west coast give me a shout!

I'll be leaving from Irvine if you want to meet up S4 Muzza.

JG

S4 Muzza

oww! my giant blue head!
I'll be leaving from Irvine if you want to meet up S4 Muzza.

JG

Sounds like a plan! I've also got a mate coming along in a B8 S4, and possibly another in a B5 so should be a good drive up. I'll PM you nearer the time and we can arrange somewhere to meet.

Murray

JG51 AUD

Sounds like a plan! I've also got a mate coming along in a B8 S4, and possibly another in a B5 so should be a good drive up. I'll PM you nearer the time and we can arrange somewhere to meet.

Murray

Nice one Murray, just let me know.

John G

Brodster

OK guys had a wee chat with one of the Classic Audi meet organisers and there is going to be a convoy leaving Stirling services between 0930-1000 for Crieff. This is gonna be great for those coming up from Edinburgh and Glasgow as we can meet up there and tag along with the TTOC and the Quattro guys. Will be some convoy to see so I shall be taking my good camera. Im meeting afew at Hermiston Gait carpark at around 0800. Enough time for a brew and doughnuts......lol

weebeasTTie

Right guys who's all is leaving from Aberdeen for Crieff on the 27th? we can meet up at ASDA Bridge of Dee about 07.30 it's going to be a great day so get polishing.
See you guys there.

Reg

Brodster

Hey Reg better get that TT in mint condition mate as Im judging the best Mk1 and Mk2 TT and giving out prizes to both winners. lol

Bennys3

What time do you think the Aberdeen convoy will get too Dundee at? Or are you guys heading down the a9?

weebeasTTie

What time do you think the Aberdeen convoy will get too Dundee at? Or are you guys heading down the a9?

Think we will be laving Aberdeen about 07.45 / 08.00 Dundee will be about one hour i think, still waiting to see who is coming :-(

Brodster

See you there then buddy as me and afew others will be not long behind you.

IainRS

I'll bring the supercharged beast along again, it could do with a wee run.

Supposed to meet up with the Aiberdeen boys at Forfar McD's at 0900 so I/we should be there about 1000

R90 STL

I should be there too. Pics from last year look good so I'm pretty excited about it! I might need to make a sharp exit as it's peak exam time for me just now :(

simon_golf_tt

Hoping to come along to this and bring the RS4. Will try and make the Stirling Services before 9:30am :)

Thanks for Peter from Edinburgh Audi for telling me about it :)

Brodster

2 more sleeps! haha hope the weather is good :anbet:

It cant be any worse than last year and I have also done my little dance for the sun god to come out......it normally works......once it didnt and it was wet!!! Real wet!!!

R90 STL

It cant be any worse than last year and I have also done my little dance for the sun god to come out......it normally works......once it didnt and it was wet!!! Real wet!!!

yeah, MOFFAT haha

Brodster

Well 14 hours later and the S3 is all minted and glass like again and locked away in The Detailing Barn until its time to go to Crieff.

See you all on Sunday. If your needing any detailing products the S3 boot will be chokka full of Angelwax gear (as normal) so come and see me at the meet.

C6 DRN

living the dream
Ok I'll be there then.. I'll just look for you.. I'm black s3 reg sv61 jco

BRILLO

I'll be there. Was meant to be going in my mates b7 s4 but now going in my b6 2.5q. Just don't look at my rusty wings. Lol

discostu49

I'm in Perth wandering what time to head through

manor13

I am heading up in the 8V swithering on heading to perth then down to crieff

discostu49

Cool I could meets Yous if Yous want, do Yous know Perth ? Tesco on the crieff road does crispy creme 😃