Crieff Audi Meet 2013!

S4 Muzza

oww! my giant blue head!
Reaction score
A date has been set for the Crieff meet this year, Sunday 24th March. It was a cracking day last year, excellent turnout and the weather was brilliant. I'll definitely be in attendance again this year!

No other details as of yet but website is below

Scotlands Best All Audi Gathering - 2013 Holding Page

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be there again, hopefully its a good day like last year

Im due to be home so will head down to this. Gives me an excuse to get some bits done on the car sooner

Love to be there but as things are I don't think my S3 will be ready. Defo the next meet I will join you guy's and meet some of you.es. :s3addict:

Love to be there but as things are I don't think my S3 will be ready. Defo the next meet I will join you guy's and meet some of you.es. :s3addict:

My S3 is coming back from the bodyshop on Thursday so will be ready and able for Sunday. You wanting a lift Unitronic coz I can swing by into town and pick you up if you want.

Reactions: Unitronic
My S3 is coming back from the bodyshop on Thursday so will be ready and able for Sunday. You wanting a lift Unitronic coz I can swing by into town and pick you up if you want.

That sounds great m8 and thank you for your offer its really appreciated!!!:thumbsup: I was supposed to start my build today but has been put on hold for the 1st of April so I will have my car with me this weekend. We could arrange for a meet and drive together if you want?

That'll be good buddy. Will PM you my mobile number shortly to arrange a time. I go to the bottom of the bypass and swing round by Barnton and on to the FRB......so anywhere near there for the convoy to start. If anyone else wants to tag along then great. The more the merrier.

Well if your coming from Straiton then we can meet in the Park N Ride carpark. That better? And yes Susan you can come too.....and bring your balaclava......snigger.

Well if your coming from Straiton then we can meet in the Park N Ride carpark. That better? And yes Susan you can come too.....and bring your balaclava......snigger.

That sounds great Brodster will meet you at Straiton. What time are we to meet Park N Ride? You can PM me your number closer the day.

Susan you could meet with us at the Park N Ride?

That sounds great Brodster will meet you at Straiton. What time are we to meet Park N Ride? You can PM me your number closer the day.

Susan you could meet with us at the Park N Ride?
I'm coming from Bathgate so will probably just get you at FRB or there abouts - just need the time :)

Right then Unitronic......as the meet starts at 10.00 I will meet you at 08.45 at Straiton P&R and then we will head on up. I reckon it will take about 45mins to an hour to get there as its just to the West side of Perth. Susan see you about 0910 at the car park other side of the FRB. Fingers crossed the snow disappears.

Well the Crieff Audi meet was success. Myself, Bryan and Susan drove in convoy up this morning to be one of the 1st people there and got a free goodie bag....woohoo!!!! Myself and Bryan S3's (which happened to be the only 2) were allowed to park in the display area......whilst Susan had to make do with the Jo Public car park. We met up with MartyMcFly for a catch up and after about an hour there was a large contingency of RS4's (B5 & B7) and 12 UR Quattros........that is some sight to see as you dont them very often. and a handful of RS2's and 6's. The TT Owners Club was well represented with at least 8 of their members pitching up. Afew other ASN members were present and in my opinion the best car of the meet was the Ibis White Supercharged B7 RS4 of IainRS (the only Ibis White in the UK apparently) I will get the pics up soon but will edit them first. Cheers to all the ASN members that pitched up.

I can't wait to see the pics Mark? The day turned out to be very successful and met some great guys including Susan! Thanks for those who organized a great day out.....:s3addict:

I can't wait to see the pics Mark? The day turned out to be very successful and met some great guys including Susan! Thanks for those who organized a great day out.....:s3addict:
Aww cheers Byran hope to see you again soon when it not so cold lol :cold:

Great day looking forward to seeing the pics.

Next meet Edinburgh Krispy Kreme.

mmm-donuts.jpg

Reactions: Brodster
Good to finally meet some of you today though I'm not sure who I all spoke to (badges would be a great help at events such as this with forum names and real names)
It was a pretty cold day to be hanging about outside unfortunately so the day was cut pretty short. Great to see so many Audis together, with a particularly good turnout of original Quatrros there too. Nice to have an excuse to get the beast out for a blast 'cos I probably wouldn't have bothered normally on such a poor day!

Reactions: Brodster, MartayMcFly and Unitronic
I was speaking to you today (blonde hair, pink jacket) - nice to meet you and you have an outstanding beautiful car
Susan

I was speaking to you today (blonde hair, pink jacket) - nice to meet you and you have an outstanding beautiful car
Susan

Hi Susan, thanks, yes I remember you well :yes:nice to meet you today.

Was great speaking to you Iain! Great car you have........The next time I hope we can chat with a ice cold beer next to BBQ ribs tanning on a fire. LOL

Was great speaking to you Iain! Great car you have........The next time I hope we can chat with a ice cold beer next to BBQ ribs tanning on a fire. LOL

Thanks. Interesting talking to you also. Looking forward to seeing your completed project! Ice cold beer and BBQ's feel like a long long way off yet!