Crieff Audi 2012 Photo's

S4 Muzza

oww! my giant blue head!
Reaction score
Some photo's from the Crieff Audi meet yesterday. Around 100 cars showed up and the weather was excellent, fantastic day out for everyone and i think around £300 was raised for SDR4Karis (SDR4Karis - Home) :icon_thumright:

DSCF9058.jpg

DSCF9057.jpg

DSCF9056.jpg

DSCF9055.jpg

DSCF9134.jpg

DSCF9133.jpg

DSCF9132.jpg

DSCF9111.jpg

DSCF9110.jpg

DSCF9065.jpg

DSCF9129.jpg

DSCF9127.jpg

DSCF9126.jpg

DSCF9123.jpg

DSCF9124.jpg

Some nice pics there, was a great day when the sun came out. i think i was parked just across from you around the back now that i see the pictures assuming thats your motor in the bottom pic. I took mine around to get polished half way through the day and just stayed around the front after that lol

Yip thats mine at the bottom, take it you were in the A3 black edition?? car looked nice mate! glad you stayed around the front tbh, dont think the noggy S3 that was parked round there was doing us A3/S3 owners any justice, the thing was in need of a serious scrub lol

Can't get my pics up on here. Using the guide etc but they won't go on. Anyone else having probs?
using the image insert icon and copying the url from my Flickr account but it won't post the pic just a link to it.
Any ideas?
Forgot to say. It was a cracking day and great to see so many Audis
Cheers :think:

Yip thats mine at the bottom, take it you were in the A3 black edition?? car looked nice mate! glad you stayed around the front tbh, dont think the noggy S3 that was parked round there was doing us A3/S3 owners any justice, the thing was in need of a serious scrub lol

I had my noggy S3 parked at the back too sorry I never got speaking to you was really excited to look at the RS4's and RS6's! I was gonna bring it round to the front but couldn't be bothered didn't want to show off! the noggy S3 needed its wheels done and a good clean plus the front plate was hanging off!

aye the black edition was me, was in the mood to give it a quick clean til i got told to go around the back so didnt bother haha i thought the show would have been more of a first come first served style, when i got there, there was loads of space out the front.
maybe next year we can try to get all the A3/S3s stuck together might make a bit better for some pics and stuff

i'm still trying to get my pics off the camera but dont hold much joy haha.

yeh it would have been much much bettter if they'd tried to group the cars a little better, instead RS4's/S4's round the front, everything else round the back!