Q5 Crewe Audi - myAudi app / Audi Connect set up

creweaudiparts

t.fox@creweaudi.co.uk
Reaction score
Do you need help setting up your myAudi account? Lock/Unlock your car, see vehicles last parked location all from the myAudi app.

I can help you set this up, email me stuart.elkes@creweaudi.co.uk.

Thanks

Reactions: NevMan, Nilz, Frizzley and 1 other person
Thanks for the offer to help

I think many will find the various issues are with Audis inability to develop QA & release software as a whole rather than needing help with setting it up.
The endless issues I have had with My Audi is laughable from such a large company.

Issues can range from the initial registration not being possible because servers down to it registering but various memory features linked to My Audi being lost such as favourites, destinations etc.

My e-tron has had around 20 cases open with Digital Services ranging from all sorts of issues - the most recent being the e-tron route planner on the My Audi app not actually working as an e-tron specific route planner - by this I mean it routes but does not account for chargers so currently, I can drive from London to Scotland and back in a single charge of 217 miles...right.

Licences also expire and are unable to purchase/extend without sometimes as far as a vehicle software update. Took 6 Months + to be able to buy the matrix led pack, almost a year for them to tell me the e-tron I have was built prior to the light function pack being purchasable...even though the hardware itself is there.

List goes on and on - Overall the online services for Audi is not fit for purpose and the support even less but...Audi make sales so until that stops...

Sorry for the rant - its good you are willing to help but you may quickly find you cannot help everyone with even the most basic of tasks like linking the app to the car because once again the servers are down.

Thanks for the offer to help

I think many will find the various issues are with Audis inability to develop QA & release software as a whole rather than needing help with setting it up.
The endless issues I have had with My Audi is laughable from such a large company.

Issues can range from the initial registration not being possible because servers down to it registering but various memory features linked to My Audi being lost such as favourites, destinations etc.

My e-tron has had around 20 cases open with Digital Services ranging from all sorts of issues - the most recent being the e-tron route planner on the My Audi app not actually working as an e-tron specific route planner - by this I mean it routes but does not account for chargers so currently, I can drive from London to Scotland and back in a single charge of 217 miles...right.

Licences also expire and are unable to purchase/extend without sometimes as far as a vehicle software update. Took 6 Months + to be able to buy the matrix led pack, almost a year for them to tell me the e-tron I have was built prior to the light function pack being purchasable...even though the hardware itself is there.

List goes on and on - Overall the online services for Audi is not fit for purpose and the support even less but...Audi make sales so until that stops...

Sorry for the rant - its good you are willing to help but you may quickly find you cannot help everyone with even the most basic of tasks like linking the app to the car because once again the servers are down.

Lol agreed. Terrible application.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk