t8ups

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.emtuning.co.uk
Just in stock Cree LED sidelights

These have 1 led in them, great light spread which is Forward facing.

They are 6W non Canbus*.

these are £14 posted 2nd class recorded.

*To have these working in a canbus car you can purchase a canbus loom for an extra £5. (£3 off if bought with these bulbs)

IMG-20121004-00337.jpg

Reactions: Marky M
Hi t8ups, can I order a pair of LED sidelights for my 2005 A4, B7 along with the canbus loom if I need it? (not sure if I have a Canbus car??)
If you can let me know the total price and your Paypal details, I will get the funds to you ASAP.

Cheers, Dan.

Hi t8ups, can I order a pair of LED sidelights for my 2005 A4, B7 along with the canbus loom if I need it? (not sure if I have a Canbus car??)
If you can let me know the total price and your Paypal details, I will get the funds to you ASAP.

Cheers, Dan.

Hi t8ups, can I get the same for my 2003 S4, two bulbs plus wiring. Did you get yours Mancdan?

The sidelight bulbs are the only item I have showing dated light.

How much including wiring and what are your paypal details.

Regards

Geoff

Reactions: t8ups
Hi Geoff,

I sure did get the sidelights, although I didn't need the canbus loom.
You might be best to send Trups a PM on here, thats what I have done for all my bulbs I have purchased from him.
The Sidelights are way better than standard by the way.

Cheers, Dan.

Hi Geoff,

with the wiring its £19

Before buy can you check your sidelights are 501? i can adapt the loom if it is not a 501 fit.

Thanks
Trups

Cheers t8ups

Mine are the push fit type which I think is 501, pain in the ar*e to pull out lol. Same as the fitment of the item above in the pic.

Is the price for both side or just one?

PM me and we can sort out the details.

Cheers

Geoff

Just a quick shot to show how good these look. For some reason one of mine blew after a day but trups replaced it as soon as I let him know.

Second shot with the lights in focus but only sidelights are on in both photos

Attachments

• IMAG1762_2.jpg
    IMAG1762_2.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 448
  • IMAG1761_1.jpg
    IMAG1761_1.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 463
Last edited:
Hi Mate

I've just sent you a conversation but after some digging around (as a new member) I come across this thread (apologies).

Mine are 501 and canbus, do you still sell these with the canbus loom? If so, how much posted for a pair please?

Also, is there a heat sink with these looms or are heat sinks needed as well? Alternatively, is there a place where they can be located so a heat sink isn't needed at all?

Many thanks

Mark

Just in stock Cree LED sidelights

These have 1 led in them, great light spread which is Forward facing.

They are 6W non Canbus*.

these are £14 posted 2nd class recorded.

*To have these working in a canbus car you can purchase a canbus loom for an extra £5. (£3 off if bought with these bulbs)

IMG-20121004-00337.jpg
[/QUOTE]