Creaking Buckets

T

T-800

Well finally had a return call from Audi UK after e-mailing them, looks like i'll be getting a call from Manchester Audi (shudders) service manager in the next day or so to book it in.

Lets see what they say and how well Manchester Audi perform (told the guy on the phone of my last experience with manchester wasn't great !)

Well finally had a return call from Audi UK after e-mailing them, looks like i'll be getting a call from Manchester Audi (shudders) service manager in the next day or so to book it in.

Lets see what they say and how well Manchester Audi perform (told the guy on the phone of my last experience with manchester wasn't great !)

Fingers crossed for you, hopefully they should know about the service bulletien on the seats...Stoke do :thumbsup:

Had a second call from Audi UK today, asking if they could get me into a dealer to get the Bucket seat sorted ! Told the Lady i've already had a call a couple of days ago from Audi UK to sort this, her reply ? "oh right, nothing on our system regarding this?"

TYPICAL !!

Had a second call from Audi UK today, asking if they could get me into a dealer to get the Bucket seat sorted ! Told the Lady i've already had a call a couple of days ago from Audi UK to sort this, her reply ? "oh right, nothing on our system regarding this?"

TYPICAL !!

You should have just gone ahead and booked her in again, as cynically we all know there is a high % that you may need a second visit for full satisfaction from the stealers ;-)

To be fair my buckets started to squeak within days of receiving her from new....first visit to Glasgow Audi sorted her, and that was some 18 months ago!

.....plus if she isa creakin then the kneeza must be a weakin, as the right foot is obviously speakin!