CRAZY VR6 BUILD!!!!

phoenixv6quattro

staylowmovefast
Reaction score
Hey guys. Was looking through some pages on Audizine and found this. Big Boost's VR6 BAT Build!! . It must have cost him tens of thousands of dollars (to date its not finished!). Has to be the craziest B5 i've seen on the forums. he mentions a B5 with a RS6 V8TT thats about too! Anyone ever heard of this. My hats off to this guy. This build is RIDICULOUS!!!!:applaus::w00t:

Ollie

blimey,I'm in awe :yes:
just spent half an hour flicking through it, have a proper read at work tomorrow !!

Yeah I was expecting to see the finished product too! Was looking forward to seeing what his standing quarter would be (though I seriously doubt it would be anywhere near the 8's (thats 1200 bhp skyline/supra territory...100k + engines). Don't know if anyone ever saw/wathched the HKS works drag skyline? That thing ran a 7.95 @ 181 mph. HKS had to retire it waaaay prematurely due to the chassis being literally bent from the torque it produced. CRAZY!

HKS drag series has some RWD entries these days cracking the 7.2 mark. JPS motorsport Supra for instance.

Was a great read that thread. Be awesome to see it finished one day soon.