Crail Thrash - 15th March 2015

elpaulio

Reaction score
Evening guys & gals,

Who's all going to Crail this Sunday?
I'm going to be heading down from Aberdeen just wondered if anyone else was heading down from up this way, could meet up and head down as a group?

Cheers

Paul

Yeah, there's quite a few guys heading down. Not sure of everyone's plans, but I'm heading off from Asda Garthdee for 7:30 (meeting 7-7:15), stopping at Forfar McDs, then aiming to get down to Crail early enough to get a good spot on the grass.

Ahh sweet!! I was planning on leaving around 8ish, so could leave a bitty earlier...cant beat Forfar McD's for breakfast on the way down! ;)

Reactions: MartayMcFly
elpaulio, I hope your day went better than yesterday. :)

Reactions: elpaulio
Cheers mate, yes it went better today. Gave the car a quick blast with the jet wash at lunchtime due to it being a dust magnet then took it for a...ahem...spirited drive to dry it off :devilish:
Also managed to snap me out of my annoyance at the ****** thing lol :kissmyrings:

Reactions: Blackwhite
I may join you all if cool, I have a few things to do on weekend and Sunday is generally the only day can get stuff done with work etc.. so I am not 100%

If I do manage then you could stop at mine in Dundee and we can convoy over, when you hit the 1st round about coming into Dundee I am in the estate on the right hand side. I am 10 seconds from the roundabout. :)

Will let you know Saturday afternoon though. :)

Hey Andy,

Yeah, that sounds good to me, just let us know tomorrow.
Don't know how many of us are meeting and convoying, but I imagine it'll be quite a lot as forfar McD's always builds the numbers up.
If you PM me your number I can give you a shout when we are coming past the Auchterhouse turn off or there about and join up then?!

Reactions: MartayMcFly and AndyB-S3
Hi Martay is it possible for to pick up a Audi clan sticker from Crail for me please.
Reg

QUOTE="MartayMcFly, post: 2403260, member: 37056"]Yeah, there's quite a few guys heading down. Not sure of everyone's plans, but I'm heading off from Asda Garthdee for 7:30 (meeting 7-7:15), stopping at Forfar McDs, then aiming to get down to Crail early enough to get a good spot on the grass.[/QUOTE]

Hi Martay is it possible for to pick up a Audi clan sticker from Crail for me please.
Reg

QUOTE="MartayMcFly, post: 2403260, member: 37056"]Yeah, there's quite a few guys heading down. Not sure of everyone's plans, but I'm heading off from Asda Garthdee for 7:30 (meeting 7-7:15), stopping at Forfar McDs, then aiming to get down to Crail early enough to get a good spot on the grass.
[/QUOTE]

Sure thing Reg, you wanting a pair?

Yes Martay I can all ways put one on the 100, thanks

Keep yours eyes open for a wee grey mini with orange bits he is on my mini club web site it runs noz !! They guy who drives it is a nice guy and will talk to and to anyone lol

@elpaulio that sounds a plan, will wait at the roundabout for you all to pass and join in. ;)

will be able to let you all know later today if will make it. Cheers

Hey guys, sorry but won't be able to make it. Been looking after my in laws dogs and have to take them home 2moz afternoon.

Have a great time and will see you at the next one. ;)

Hey Andy,

Shame you couldn't make it bud!! Was a good day but I'm sure we'll see you at the next one!

Paul

Hey Paul,

Yeah gutted i missed it, just had too much to do today.

When is the next day? I will bring my camera gear and be photographer for the day too. ;-)