Crail Raceway - 22nd September VAG/Revo day

DavidF92

Reaction score
Hi All

Just a heads up that Crail raceway are having the VAG/Revo day on the 22[SUP]nd[/SUP] September.

Last time is was there its £10 per person to get into the place. £5 for one go down the dragstrip or £15 for all day has many times has you want down the dragstrip.

Crail is closed just know because the owner past away last week but I know the family are trying to sort out the legal points to open it again soon.

I will be taking my car down the dragstrip to see how will it will do.

I hope I will see some of you there

Link to crail website - Crail Raceway Drag Strip & Race Car Track Scotland

David

Reactions: Revo Steve-W
Hi there,

I am interested as well but didn't want to go alone.

Please let me know if you are definitely going.

Cheers

Hi there,

I am interested as well but didn't want to go alone.

Please let me know if you are definitely going.

Cheers

Will i just heard thats it re-opened know so thats good news.

Yea iam happy to meet up with you and maybe be in the passenger seat if you go down the track :)

We can all park beside each other and if more people are going maybe try to get a convoy up to crail.

Where you from?

Good news that it's reopened. :thumbsup:

Well hopefully there will be more interests and we can all convoy up to crail like you suggested!

I'm staying in Newbridge. How bout you?

Good news that it's reopened. :thumbsup:

Well hopefully there will be more interests and we can all convoy up to crail like you suggested!

I'm staying in Newbridge. How bout you?

I stay Near Broxburn. So thats make it esay to meet up for the convoy :)

I might pop down to this, only been to crail once this year and that was with the vxr lol

I might pop down to this, only been to crail once this year and that was with the vxr lol

Great! Hope to see you there with a bunch of other Audi owners from Aberdeen!!

i might be up for this if its a goer not been to crail before to right enough :p

Don't know if I'll be back in time for this, but if I am then I'll likely make the trip down.

Im heading down with the s3 along with a mate in a leon k1 and an edition 30 golf :)

Its still on!

Lets see if VAG can beat Ford again!

25% off revo software too!

Reactions: Revo Steve-W
so how many people from Edinburgh going to it? I would fancy going on the drag strip to see what's the best I could do...

so how many people from Edinburgh going to it? I would fancy going on the drag strip to see what's the best I could do...

I'm going and there is some others as well.

We can start a list to see who is interested in going to crail n who will be going from Edinburgh.

untill? a might head from mine at 10 get there 11? hmmm, anyone from glasgow area fancy going private mail me yer phone number or ask for mine n i will meet ya if you fancy for journey up!

There's a few off scn meeting at the showcase off the M8 at half 8ish.