Crackdown (360)

Rich

Rollin on boost mother hubbards
Reaction score
Anyone else getting this? I've been trying out the demo this week and was pleasantly suprised, actually a pretty fun game to play. Picture a futuristic GTA meets the Punisher :p Lots to do and blow up. Gonna pick up the full copy this weekend methinks, ooow it also comes with the Halo 3 beta which might be nice too ;)

Actually, I thought it was **** as well on my first try of the demo. Never bothered tryin it again till a mate started banging on about some of the stuff you can do which sounded pretty cool so I gave it another go and discovered a lot more to it

I played the demo at the weekend and though it seemed like good fun. I particularly enjoyed getting my strength up and being able to flying-kick lorries off the road and throw skips at gangs of thugs :weight_lift2: :gun2: My flatmate had a go and was hunting down the agility orbs and could leap on to buildings and do all sorts of crazy stunts, so in that respect it was great. I wasn't too sure about the mission structure and the driving was really bad but I reckon it's worth a purchase.

Driving gets a lot more fun when you level up ya driving skill points too ;P

Rich said:
Driving gets a lot more fun when you level up ya driving skill points too ;P
I suspected it might, so yeah I'd say it's worthy of purchasing.

I played the demo and hated it. I then got the game and think its really good especially as you build up your skills. Getting to the top of the agency tower and base jumping from it is top fun and graphically pretty fine in HD too.

Dont knock it until you try it cos I thought it was another Saints Row and crap....but its way more fun IMO than first thought :)

Share ya gamertags, lets get some co op games going its a right laugh

Mines Richal1ty add meh if you want a game :D

I downloaded the demo of it this weekend and found it amazing so i ordered it from play.com as i don't have time to go shopping. hopefully it will arrive soon.
i just found myself running round the city and jumping from rooftop to rooftop. Great fun

mine arrive today so expect to see me on there tonight! tag is spamburg

:respekt: to Damian; received the game today and wasted three hours last night jumping around and blowing things up :)

Yeah, shame once you've completed it its pretty boring. Nothing to do you havnt done a million times before and no challenge in it at all. last night I tried it again and just ran through the streets with crime on just kicking everyone and everything I saw. Maximum rage on gang and cops and they did nothing to stop my outrageous kicking habbits.

Yeah, I think mines worth keeping for the Halo3 beta and ya never know they might release some decent downloadable content type things;

Its definitely getting DLC, hold on to your copies!