CR K04 Stage 4 Hybrid, comparison to k04

not to worry, im sure you dont want your hard work unappreciated, i can understand if someone tells you otherwise.

thanks.. i post hard data and observations... which is how it is. the results speak for themselves. and i am quite pleased with the results and would'nt have thought i would ever see a k04 hybrid make over 330bhp, let alone on my dyno, which aint the happiest around.

with wmi, which im sure he will be pursuaded into haha, do you think a nice round figure of 350 is acheivable, or would that be too much, perhaps 340. its good to set new benchmarks and make these achievements, we all appreciate the hard work gone into it, if i could, i would.

Reactions: hydro s3
with wmi, which im sure he will be pursuaded into haha, do you think a nice round figure of 350 is acheivable, or would that be too much, perhaps 340. its good to set new benchmarks and make these achievements, we all appreciate the hard work gone into it, if i could, i would.

hmmm... good question.. more consistent thats for sure with wmi. cold run made the higher power, and only cold run. 320bhp numbers more consistently once it was hot.. wmi cars stay consistent. add some timing and there's a little more to be had. i would'nt want to speculate too much on how much more is left in it. its flat out currently. maybe 340bhp and a bit with some additional timing and water meth.

will see one day i expect

The n75 and DV port on the front of the tip and the pcv port on the back of the tip (n75 at the front because mines pre-facelfit with non-esp and the pcv port on the back due to the oil catch can been on the bulk head and the DV on the front due to me running the DV relocation kit.), would it be too much messing about?

yes, frankly, however... if you roll up a piece of paper into a 3inch diameter and mark what pipes you want of what size in which location, I will take a look at it for you

Last edited:
airflows on one graph
3inch-tip-screen-airflows-comparison.jpg

righto..
in case peeps thought this has gone quiet...

billet alloy adaptors
IMAG0308.jpg

Welded joiner first batch in progress now

Prices & delivery TBC very shortly.. at which point I will be asking for those who want one to contact me with payment details etc

many thanks
bill

i can feel a little warm patch in my pants im that excited haha

Looking good Bill cant wait to get hold of one!

How much is the 3in tip Bill and are they any more awkward to fit than an ordinary aftermarket tip such as the Autobahn or Forge items?

Bill, any idea roughly what increase in G/S I would get from your 3" TIP as im already running a Jetex