cowboys!

Radical2301

Reaction score
Hope someone can help, the other day for no reason my bumper came off, then I noticed a hell of a lot of screws! Who ever had it before clearly had front damage and just bodged it, some of the original torx / bolts are still screwd on the bumper, but some are missing or wrong size, can I get the complete fitting kit from audi or parts store? Even the arch lining is not even screwed in! Majority of the brackets are broken but I've ordered replacements.

Yes you can order everything pal....but has it just fallen off because the nuts and bolts are missing or due to the damage to the car, bumper or both.

To be honest I think it's the bumps that loosened the screws and eventually just made it collapse, I took the bodged screws out, I'll take a pic tomorrow and give more detail, but the bumper itself hasn't got any damage just holes now, where the screws were, which is why I was baffled!! Also headlight is broken but I've ordered that too, which makes me think must of had some impact... if I was to call the parts how would I describe I need the whole front bumper fittings? I'm talking bumper screws to body/arch lining & bracket bolts / screws/torx. Hope that makes sense :)

Hopefully some of the more knowledgeable ones on here will be able to help you out more with regards to the parts need or you can always have a look HERE

Cheers for that site bud!! That's helped me out so much!!!

Reactions: carlcall