Cover Flow

Silky-S3

Is loving his new 8V S3!
Reaction score
Is it possible to get a cover flow view on the MMI when using a ipod?

I'm sure I've seen pics on it but can't seem to get it up on mine. Album art etc is all ok

The browse by album part of the media section does this for me. I don't use it much, I have way too many albums to make scrolling through them one by one an intuitive way to pick them.

Odd I don't get this. Using latest iPod nano and red cable.

This is using my SD card btw, no idea about media players through AMI.

I'll have to try with SD then. Ta

Perhaps it isn't the albums screen then... have you tried the 'more options' icon from the media menu (or whatever it's called)? Might be in there

Perhaps it isn't the albums screen then... have you tried the 'more options' icon from the media menu (or whatever it's called)? Might be in there

Yer, checked that at well. Also just noticed that the Video section is greyed out. Maybe thats because they are Apple iTunes videos?

Not sure on videos, never tried on mine - mine is greyed oet too. I'll try and have a look tomorrow how you get to it in mine.

Reactions: Silky-S3
Out of curiosity, does anyone know which would be the best pod to interface with the car?

I'm due a new one so might as well get one which will work well with the car...

Sorry for the thread resurrection but did you ever get this resolved Silky? I have a 1st gen iPod touch connected and don't seem to have the Album Browser option showing in the Media Centre.

Nope, never found it!