COVENTRY AUDI OWNERS

Well I hope little Nilz makes an appearance soon....your A3 will look really cool with a baby seat in the back ;)

it would be good if we could fly the flag for as.net at this mega meet though and get a nice hefty group of us down there.

T

Well I hope little Nilz makes an appearance soon....your A3 will look really cool with a baby seat in the back ;)

it would be good if we could fly the flag for as.net at this mega meet though and get a nice hefty group of us down there.

T

I'm keen and have a banner so we can live the dream :),BTW Tom thats bad

A3 Tom?????

Whose got an A3 Tom??? LOL

Yea really wanted a Recaro one to match my seats, but the reviews on them were just not as good as the Maxi Cosi (which probably means nothing to you right now...lol)

Would defo be up for it tho depending on circumstances...

Will be good if a load of us could get there :)

A3 Tom?????

Whose got an A3 Tom??? LOL

Yea really wanted a Recaro one to match my seats, but the reviews on them were just not as good as the Maxi Cosi (which probably means nothing to you right now...lol)

Would defo be up for it tho depending on circumstances...

Will be good if a load of us could get there :)

Whooops, sorry!. I meant to say sticky S3! :)

I do know rathe a lot about baby seats, my brother and sister both have kids. Maxi Cosi FTW from what they say!.

Two whoopsies there then...lol

Yep its all about the Maxi Cosis :)

And just to confirm for any other readers, the car is sticky due to Tree Sap, no Car Loving going on here :sex:

Yipee, mine will be the same as well, what lucky children we have :)

...Yea really wanted a Recaro one to match my seats, but the reviews on them were just not as good as the Maxi Cosi.........

Hey Nilz, congrats on the pending arrival, hope all goes well!

Regarding the Recaro seats though, once the little 'un is a bit bigger you should go for the Recaro Young Sport seat, these go from 9 months to 12 years as you can change them around as they get older and you can order them in the same blue as your s3 alcantara!!! I'm sure your buddy who works at Halfrauds can get you some discount as well ;) I've got two of these in black alcantara and they are brilliant, lasting really well, so if you want to borrow one to try out for a coule of days just give ma a shout mate :)

ill be there at the mega meet.

count me in as well buddy....once we've got all the details of the mega meet shall we start a new thread? people might miss it on this thread?
:redrs4:

Thanks mate, I will defo be looking into the Recaro for the next stage seat and yea will defo have a word with my cousin at Halfords.

I will create a new thread in the Meets section for all to view and will put a link in here to there in case anyone misses it ok.

OK Guys, I have created a new thread below:

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?p=762852#post762852

Please follow the link and start putting your names down, so we know what sort of numbers will be representing AS.Net

Please bear in mind this is a free event and that the last Mega Meet that was held, had over nearly 100+ cars and an excellent atmosphere.

Cheers
Hopefully see you all there.
Nilz

will be there next weds if the car doesn't blow up tomorrow :)

Not sure if i will be there this Wednesday, but will try for the Mega Meet.

Lea, still waiting for baby to arrive, was due on the 4th, but not here yet, so could be anytime now really, so going to have to give it a miss im afraid.

Ive let the organisers know that you guys are turning up and they were cool with it.

Make sure the cars are looking good, hopefully one of our boys can walk away with an award :)

Put me on the list!Any plans for if it ****** down??:blackrs4:

Your name has been added to the list mate

Plans if it pees down, is to carry on as normal, it wont last forever.

If I get any updates on this I will update the thread accordingly, as long as im about.

John

What are are you driving mate??

Lea, still waiting for baby to arrive, was due on the 4th, but not here yet, so could be anytime now really, so going to have to give it a miss im afraid.

I'm sure it wont be long now mate :yes:

No worries John

Tom, i Hope so, the missus is getting very annoyed now...lol!! At least its not roasting!!!

The brolly will be a good idea i think, especially after todays downpour!!!

Anyone go, what was it like????

Hi Nilz, the rain stayed away, and there must have been around 100+ turn up, mostly vdubs.A crazy black lupo with what looked like 10" wheels,someone might have a pic.Spent my time meeting some great people that i can now put faces to,must have a word to get a burger van down there next time!Quite amusing when a scooby drove past , got a few whistles...but it was my first so i didnt wander about too much.A good evening for me.

good to meet you John,am uploading one or two pics so once edited they'll appear here....whats the story on the plate then as I forgot to ask.and that 50mph I was bumbling on about is Evo magazine had a letter off a resident of Warwickshire pointing out that a petition to stop 50mph on country roads in the UK isn't going to stop them as local councils can bring it in just like Warwickshire has and nobody noticed until the signs went up.

Sounds like a fun time was had by all, I have been advised that they are going to be arranging another one soon, hopefully wont take as long sorting as the last one did (6 months)

Im still waiting!!

Som decent looking cars at the meet from the pics and to say it was free and it a Tesco car park is great, better than alot of the other meets I have been to in a while.

Sorry voorhees, been away for a few days....the plate I saw on dvla and bieng a pervy had to have it.Makes me smile every day!